Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

I still need to visit calc haha

1 Like

lol

10 chars

1 Like

Unfortunately gone now, down to Excal… Cala was a great one, so many sapphires!

Ah yeah, thats right… I removed the blank atlases from Cala this morning.

2 Likes

Thinking of making one last trip to Excal if anyone wants to tag along. Will wait for about 15 mins before heading out.

2 Likes

Put some completed atlases and location tokens for Velustral up in the exo station.

VeluAtlas

Added atlases and location tokens for Lununmo as well.

Added atlases and location tokens for Prefsbelta Aqua

3 Likes

Thank you so much for doing these!! :smiley: I added Umbris to a couple of Velustral’s, and Kindling to one of Prefsbelta Aqua’s, for the resource atlas stand. :slight_smile:

At the station now, headed to Velustral in 10-15 or so. Got a lot of catching up to do on exos, so should be around a lot now. :wink: Though may sneak in a little rest here soon! But drop a line in chat if anybody wants a taxi anywhere, I’m game for any of them any time!

3 Likes

New Rift exo up!! First trip went very well! :smiley: I think I can forget the resting thing - I wanna stay up and explore and mine rift! :smile: But slept in car so I’m good I think, haha.

Going to run another taxi here in a bit, will drop some things, I’ll post in chat when at station. :slight_smile: Pretty world too!

1 Like

Tokens for Xada are ready at the shuttle.

3 Great gleam locations, go crazy my friends!

3 Likes

Awesome thanks!! :smiley: Pretty gleam!

I’m at station now, afk, will leave soon though if any are wanting to go. :slight_smile:

Added some completed Xanda atlases to the stand at the station and a couple of other location tokens. Will make another batch of atlases after breakfast when I go back to Xanda :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: since I think this one is going to be a popular Exo.

2 Likes

Excellent, I’ll throw some rift into a couple and get them on the resource atlas stand! :smiley: Thanks!!

I put tokens to a couple Rift mines out too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some good Rift hotspots around

Sapphire too

And some misc other resource in atlas shots…

!

1 Like

I was thinking of making some Regen bombs, if anyone can donate iron/copper bombs I’ll forge them later :slight_smile:

Ill craft some too, just need to process all the materials needed

Edit:
I’m not sure if I replied to the OP or some one else lol

3 Likes

Ok, put Rift in a couple of the completed atlases for the other stand! :smiley:

Noticed the Sapphire % was high, I may have to do some mining for that too, those hotspots look pretty nice. :slight_smile:

I really want to continue my Boundless binge but grogginess setting in pretty badly - so will go rest for a bit, guessing I’ll be back on in a few hours, maybe more, but sure to run more taxis when I am! :grin: I still need to hit two of the new ones but focusing on the new Rift one for now. :wink:

1 Like

Taking a break for a bit here too… but I am currently on Xanda and have made more atlases … will put more in the stands when I finish this round of gathering after my break :smile:

1 Like

I have a really nice sapphire mine in houchus if you don’t want to waste t7 tools :smile:

1 Like

Anyone need a ride anywhere?

2 Likes

Put 9 more Xanda atlases in the stand.

2 Likes

Awake again, let me know if needing taxis anywhere, will be back on soon and offering some in chat. :smile:

3 Likes