Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Thank you so much!! :smiley: Really appreciate it!

I’ll add amethyst and goo to a few for the other plinth. :slight_smile: I’m at the station now, taxi soon if any want to go!

2 Likes

Will make some more later since this one may also be popular.

2 Likes

Lots of location tokens up now! :smile: The ones I put in were gleam and a bunch of mines - five amethyst mines, four with amethyst and emerald overlapping, and the gleam spot where you can get more than 50 standing in one spot with your head above the water. :smiley:

Saw others mining too, the hotspots are really great on the amethyst and emerald, tons of ore too.

2 Likes

At the station now, Argoob mining taxi in about 10, going to go hit another amethyst/emerald spot I didn’t put up a token for. :wink:

This exo should be VERY profitable. :smiley: Definitely go mining on this one, seriously, have to say this again… it is LOADED!

2 Likes

Another mining run to Argoob from station in about 10! :slight_smile:

Edit cause this forum really wants me to shut up and I can’t post again hehe… :wink:

New exo just popped! :smiley: Coal, I’m headed to Flan to set the warp, taxi in 10 or so. (posting 10:55 am EST)

I’ll bring kindling for the atlas to see how it looks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completed atlases and some location tokens for Spination in the station now.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! :slight_smile: I’ll add kindling to a couple, and also add a couple tokens as well!

1 Like

Making another trip to Spin in about 15 minutes if anyone wants a ride… will wait at TNT Flan

1 Like

Headed back to Spin in about 20 minutes. Will be at TNT Flan if anyone wants a ride.

2 Likes

New Blink Exo up!! :smile:

Gonna go set warp, taxi in 15 or so. :slight_smile: Great way to start the weekend!! Will be digging us some mines a little later, after mapping and screenshotting and all… :wink:

2 Likes

Just saw it myself

1 Like

Lots of blink! :smiley:

I’ll focus on putting mines where the spots overlap with ruby! :wink:

2 Likes

How long till u got a complete atlas rdy? And a couple spots

That second pic yum I’ll take cords to there

Had to break from the atlas to eat some breakfast… will get back to doing it shortly :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve dug five mines now… will finish up hitting spots I’ve marked then get a whole bunch into the station at once. :smiley: Will post again when I do, may need to rest a little here first before I dig the rest, so much hotspot that I have a bunch more places I want to dig! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed atlases and some location tokens for Mycros available at the station now

2 Likes

Making a trip back to Mycros in about 10 mins if anyone wants a ride. Waiting at TNT Cardass.

2 Likes

Might be good for diamonds as well.

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley:

17 different blink mine tokens up, had to consolidate there were so many! :smile: And all either on or very close to ruby spots. I put blink and ruby in a few of the completed atlases and put them on the other plinth.

1 Like