Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Heading to Spin next… in about 20 mins… will be at TNT Flan waiting after I clean out from my Mycros trip

2 Likes

At station now, headed to Blink Exo in about 10-15! :slight_smile:

1 Like

New exo up! :smiley: Blast T6 looks like.

At Station now, will leave myself here a few afk if any want to join! :slight_smile: Not much time to play now but hopefully more later! :wink:

1 Like

A few big diamond hotspots I’ve seen, but the huge thing here is the goo. :smiley: It has the massive goo tunnels, and hotspot is thick almost everywhere I’ve been - and check out how I framed this shot, beautiful glow caps! :wink:

Great colors all around, really pretty exo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had a quick explore myself, couldn’t see gleam but jeez silver and goo everywhere!

1 Like

Completed atlases and location tokens for Regeron Scorn Prime now ready in the station.

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: I put a diamond in one and goo in a couple others and moved them over. I’ll maybe try out the diamond spots later, but goo is definitely my focus for now. :slight_smile:

Also, I’m at TNT Alcyon right now if any want to come. I’ll hang out a few minutes but might have to run quickly!

2 Likes

I think someone was asking in the guild chat about going, but I am not logged in to check at the moment.

1 Like

Yep, had to log out real quick, but going to log back in for a couple and check again, thanks!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added a few location tokens to request basket pls put on stands for people as I dont have perms yet. Tree farms, goo farms all up and lots to grab

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll move those to the other plinth next time I log on, appreciate it!! :smiley:

1 Like

Checked out one of the diamond spots, I’ll put a token in later - lots of hard coal, but on the diamonds what I’m loving is the color: think I’m going to be collecting these seams! :heart_eyes: Changing some to ruby… especially could be good for some Lovestruck builds!

2 Likes

Making another trip to Regeron in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will be waiting at TNT Alcyon in a few once do some organizing.

4 Likes

New exo up! :smiley:

Going to head to TNT Serp in a few… might have to bail any second so can’t run a proper taxi, but I’ll take any who meet me there of course! :slight_smile:

Sirphiuchen

ID: use5_t4_2 (178)
Server: gs-live-use5.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
   Appeared  ago
   Will be available for 4 days 23 hours 33 minutes
Tier: 5
Server Region: use
World Type: BURN
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 34
Closest Planets:
   Serpensarindi: 30 blinksecs (warp 2380-2460 coin)
   Alnitans: 37 blinksecs (warp 2940-3020 coin)
   Besevrona: 37 blinksecs (warp 2940-3020 coin)
   Till: 42 blinksecs (warp 3340-3420 coin)
   Flan: 44 blinksecs (warp 3500-3580 coin)
1 Like

Completed atlases and location tokens now available for Sirphiuchen now available at the station.

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smiley: I think I’ll put rubies in a few of them later for this one, rubies look decent here!

Some nice plant colors too.

2 Likes

Heading to Sirphiuchen in about 20 mins. Meet at TNT Hub SERPENSARINDI if you want a ride.

2 Likes

This is just plain Genius. As long as people remember to read the sign. This also contributes to the community going above and beyond for each other. Well done hats off to you.

3 Likes

We do what we can to get others to experience the differnt aspects of the game. Besides exos are alot of fun

2 Likes

I wanna go but I’m sick ugh