Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Checked out one of the diamond spots, I’ll put a token in later - lots of hard coal, but on the diamonds what I’m loving is the color: think I’m going to be collecting these seams! :heart_eyes: Changing some to ruby… especially could be good for some Lovestruck builds!

2 Likes

Making another trip to Regeron in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will be waiting at TNT Alcyon in a few once do some organizing.

4 Likes

New exo up! :smiley:

Going to head to TNT Serp in a few… might have to bail any second so can’t run a proper taxi, but I’ll take any who meet me there of course! :slight_smile:

Sirphiuchen

ID: use5_t4_2 (178)
Server: gs-live-use5.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
   Appeared  ago
   Will be available for 4 days 23 hours 33 minutes
Tier: 5
Server Region: use
World Type: BURN
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 34
Closest Planets:
   Serpensarindi: 30 blinksecs (warp 2380-2460 coin)
   Alnitans: 37 blinksecs (warp 2940-3020 coin)
   Besevrona: 37 blinksecs (warp 2940-3020 coin)
   Till: 42 blinksecs (warp 3340-3420 coin)
   Flan: 44 blinksecs (warp 3500-3580 coin)
1 Like

Completed atlases and location tokens now available for Sirphiuchen now available at the station.

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smiley: I think I’ll put rubies in a few of them later for this one, rubies look decent here!

Some nice plant colors too.

2 Likes

Heading to Sirphiuchen in about 20 mins. Meet at TNT Hub SERPENSARINDI if you want a ride.

2 Likes

This is just plain Genius. As long as people remember to read the sign. This also contributes to the community going above and beyond for each other. Well done hats off to you.

3 Likes

We do what we can to get others to experience the differnt aspects of the game. Besides exos are alot of fun

2 Likes

I wanna go but I’m sick ugh

Hope you feel better soon, sorry to hear! :frowning:

2 Likes

@RedY3 hey bud u on anytime soon? Be great to get perms at station. @bucfanpaka I have goo tunnel tokens in basket

2 Likes

Will PM you!

1 Like

How you been Mr. Red.

1 Like

Heading to Sirphiuchen in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will be waiting at TNT Hub SERPENSARINDI

3 Likes

New Rift exo up!! :smiley:

Going to set warp, grab some stuff, then head to station - taxi in 15 or so from station!

2 Likes

Aww I wanna go blah. Have fun guys

1 Like

Thanks!! Good news is, looks like a lot of rift hotspot so far. :smiley: Already dug one mine for us! :wink: Got a few others marked to dig. I think we should have plenty.

1 Like

Ow my I’ll jump on when I get back

2 Likes

Bunch of mines dug! :smile: Even got a few great sapphire/topaz mines without trying while going down to the rift - TONS of sapphire and topaz here!

Can see the rift on the walls here -

1 Like

Completed atlases and some surface resource location tokens for Pasmini now ready in the station.

3 Likes