Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Bunch of mines dug! :smile: Even got a few great sapphire/topaz mines without trying while going down to the rift - TONS of sapphire and topaz here!

Can see the rift on the walls here -

1 Like

Completed atlases and some surface resource location tokens for Pasmini now ready in the station.

3 Likes

Going to make one last trip to Regeron before it poofs… will leave in about 20 mins from TNT Hub Alcyon if anyone wants a ride.

3 Likes

I’m at station now! :slight_smile: Rift taxi about ready to go!

1 Like

Heading to Pasmini in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will be waiting at TNT Hub Galan.

2 Likes

Going to make a trip to Sirphiuchen in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride.Will wait at TNT Hub Serp.

1 Like

I’m jumping on myself in 10 mins to run to pasimi if anyone needs a portal there let me know

2 Likes

Just message me on exo guild chat and I’ll come port people. Ima work on my farms

1 Like

Location tokens for Beta ready!

3 Likes

Completed atlases for Beta now ready in the stand at the station. Also put a few location tokens.

3 Likes

Will be making another trip to Beta in about 15 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will be at the TNT Hub Cardass

2 Likes

Can you share a ss of emerald hotspots in a complete Atlas? Pls :nerd_face:

Jumping on soon myself if anyone needs a lift probaly be 15 mins

1 Like

Thanks @Cuetzpalomitl and @Soju-VB !! :smiley:

At the station now, will head over in a couple! I put resources in the atlases and moved a few to the other plinth - took a few shots though first! :slight_smile: Goo looks great, and lots of amethyst and emerald hotspot.

Edit: Might not be able to play as much today, but still going to try to dig us a bunch of mines if the spots look good! :wink:

2 Likes

Got a gleam spot and a couple mines into the station… :slight_smile: Try to do more later. I think though I’m going to focus more on the goo here myself, gems don’t seem terribly loaded in the spots at first glance. Ton of silver though! :smiley:

Edit: On the gems, the Emerald does seem better than Amethyst here. In a pretty decent spot right now. I might focus on digging Emerald mines here, then.

Thanks again for the tokens you all, we’re pretty loaded here, great stuff!! :smiley:

tokens

3 Likes

Going to make a trip to Pasmini in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride.

Will wait at TNT Galan until I leave.

2 Likes

Hello, and welcome! :smiley: All are welcome to join the Exo Shuttle guild, we have sign-up books in a few spots - the station at the Hunt Hive on Biitula, Legendville Mall, and Elysian Fields on Alder. We are sort of a specialty guild, but we are pretty active - we focus on the Exoworlds, getting people to them free mainly, but also chat about all stuff exo and provide other resources like atlases and location tokens.

1 Like

Is the rift planet still up I need titanium

I just keep this page bookmarked

Then refer to it when I want to check when they will go away.

2 Likes

Lol I simple yes or no would of worked but this is better ty I’ll bookmark it