Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Thanks @Cuetzpalomitl and @Soju-VB !! :smiley:

At the station now, will head over in a couple! I put resources in the atlases and moved a few to the other plinth - took a few shots though first! :slight_smile: Goo looks great, and lots of amethyst and emerald hotspot.

Edit: Might not be able to play as much today, but still going to try to dig us a bunch of mines if the spots look good! :wink:

2 Likes

Got a gleam spot and a couple mines into the station… :slight_smile: Try to do more later. I think though I’m going to focus more on the goo here myself, gems don’t seem terribly loaded in the spots at first glance. Ton of silver though! :smiley:

Edit: On the gems, the Emerald does seem better than Amethyst here. In a pretty decent spot right now. I might focus on digging Emerald mines here, then.

Thanks again for the tokens you all, we’re pretty loaded here, great stuff!! :smiley:

tokens

3 Likes

Going to make a trip to Pasmini in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride.

Will wait at TNT Galan until I leave.

2 Likes

Hello, and welcome! :smiley: All are welcome to join the Exo Shuttle guild, we have sign-up books in a few spots - the station at the Hunt Hive on Biitula, Legendville Mall, and Elysian Fields on Alder. We are sort of a specialty guild, but we are pretty active - we focus on the Exoworlds, getting people to them free mainly, but also chat about all stuff exo and provide other resources like atlases and location tokens.

1 Like

Is the rift planet still up I need titanium

I just keep this page bookmarked

Then refer to it when I want to check when they will go away.

2 Likes

Lol I simple yes or no would of worked but this is better ty I’ll bookmark it

Wait isn’t beta the rift planet? Noob moment

Pasmini is Rift, Beta is Toxic - Pasmini is still up. :slight_smile: Has about a full day left.

Edit: Another good tool is the exo scanner here-

Yea I dont do discord I mainly listen to music myself while playing and I’ve had bad problems with discord

I don’t actually use it myself except to lurk in on it! :wink: This one is useful to check in on from time to time - you’ll see time left on current exos, and sometimes get lucky and see one very soon after it gets caught by the scanner. I prefer the feeling of seeing one in the sky first - but even in those cases, I can then look at the scanner to see where to go to warp, saves some time!

Reminded of something about giving a fish vs teaching to fish… and yeah I use that bookmark because it tells the important details of current Exo’s and a time remaining in the users local time.

Hey it worked for me great information.

New shock exo up! :smiley: See in the discord that it has pale lilac gleam. Withdrew next post as I didn’t remember that gleam was permanent… but I’ll still leave the tokens in there, won’t hurt anything I suppose. :wink:

I’m going to jump on for a few, no time to run a taxi right now but if any want to meet me at TNT Norkyna, should be there in about 5 or so. :slight_smile:

Foeros XIII-A

ID: usw3_t5_3 (181)
Server: gs-live-usw3.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
Appeared 20 minutes ago
Will be available for 4 days 20 hours 9 minutes
Tier: 6
Server Region: usw
World Type: SHOCK
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 34
Closest Planets:
Norkyna: 42 blinksecs (warp 3340-3420 coin)

Edit: Resource screens. Pretty block colors! :slight_smile: Might focus on goo here-

2 Likes

Hows everyone doing today?

2 Likes

Completed atlases and location tokens for Foeros XIII-A now ready at the station.

2 Likes

An umbris exo would be great but not for another 4 hours lol.

1 Like

Heading out to Beta in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will wait at TNT Cardass.

1 Like

Thanks, put resources in a few and moved them over! :smiley:

I’m at TNT Norkyna AFK for a few here if any want to come to the new one.

I’m thinking of putting a chrysominter in the station too, if nobody minds. Just think it might be convenient for the old tokens and stuff we might forget to throw away before trips. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Making one last trip to Beta in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride.Will be leaving from TNT Cardass.

2 Likes