Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Today would work too of course! :grin: They stay up for about five days so that would take us through the weekend.

We are sort of overdue for a lower-level one though, maybe a T4 Lush or Metal today, Umbris tomorrow? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Heading to Anx Minntorii in about 15 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will leave from TNT Kol Huroo.

2 Likes

New Rift Exo up!! :smile: This makes my weekend!! :slight_smile:

I’ve got some work I have to do first, but I figure two hours or a bit more and should be able to head over, if any need a taxi!

Danus VIII

ID: usw3_t6_3 (185)
Server: gs-live-usw3.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
   Appeared 2 minutes ago
   Will be available for 5 days 2 hours 29 minutes
Tier: 7
Server Region: usw
World Type: RIFT
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 27
Closest Planets:
   Norkyna: 42 blinksecs (warp 3340-3420 coin)
2 Likes

Leaving for the new rift in 10 min if anyone would like a ride

2 Likes

Exo shuttle run to Danus VIII in an hours time meet at Mega Mall Hub

2 Likes

Competed atlases and some location tokens for Danus VIII ready in the station now.

2 Likes

Yay, thanks!! :grin:

I put a couple tokens in too a little bit ago - I’ll go try to get some more Rift spots, but on this one, might want to hurry, they’re getting torn apart pretty quick here! :wink: I’ll move a few atlases over!

Some great topaz and sapphire spots, might add some of those later!

2 Likes

Heading back to Danus in about 15 mins from TNT Norkyna if anyone needs a ride.

2 Likes

Going to make another trip to Anx Minntorii in about 15 minutes if anyone wants a ride. Will leave from TNT Kol Huroo.

2 Likes

I have thoroughly enjoyed these services and gotten alot more out exo’s than I otherwise would/could. I don’t seem to have much knack for making money - but I can make a mean pie.

4 Likes

A couple more tokens up - good time to hit the thick sapphire and topaz spots! :wink: Saved a spot at the edge of a huge one. Also, mentioned in the other thread but found a dark glass formation with 15 pieces of gleam in it. Best farming spot so far I’ve seen!

1 Like

Completed atlases and some location tokens for Vykos now ready in the station.

2 Likes

It’s ok its what we are here for

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: Wasn’t feeling good so turned in early, slept too long but wake up to see new exo, atlases completed… and LOADED WITH GOO!! :smiley:

I’m afk at the station now, about to make first trip over if any want to go! :slight_smile: I moved a few atlases over too. Put a diamond and ruby in some but once I have more goo on me I’ll put that in more, that looks to be the winner here without even setting foot on it, lol.

3 Likes

Wow that’s amazing

2 Likes

Pretty sure it is the highest goo % I’ve seen, 21.something% right now. :slight_smile:

I put one token in… probably put some more in later, but the trick is, don’t give up if THAT tunnel is cleared - just dig down or to the side. Long as the hotspot is lit up still, it is around, these tunnels are just layered. Already saved 8 or so spots. I’ll probably focus on this for a few days, get a good goo reserve in storage for selling later… :wink:

4 Likes

New lush exo up! :smiley:

Going to log on for a few, drop some stuff… probably be a TNT Boori in about 10 if any are wanting to go!

Perseph

ID: aus3_t3_2 (187)
Server: gs-live-aus3.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
Appeared 3 minutes ago
Will be available for 4 days 19 hours 59 minutes
Tier: 4
Server Region: aus
World Type: LUSH
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 34
Closest Planets:
Boori: 12 blinksecs (warp 940-1020 coin)
Lutrion: 15 blinksecs (warp 1180-1260 coin)
Delta Cancret: 18 blinksecs (warp 1420-1500 coin)
Lasaina: 18 blinksecs (warp 1420-1500 coin)
Till: 22 blinksecs (warp 1740-1820 coin)

2 Likes

Ok I’m down let’s go explore :blush:

Ewwww lush I need a t7 o well

2 Likes

All pink world.
The cacti?

Blue

Miss u @Buugi

3 Likes

Ok, got tokens up to a gleam spot! :smiley: There are over a thousand pieces in this spot, but you have to dig down from where you warp in and dig around, destroy the little sky island you’re on. :wink:

I have another one but didn’t put tokens up, but will if you want - only has about a quarter of what this has, and same thing, sky island.

1 Like