Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Got me the last time I went mining for gems etc it was 2018. I’m basically noob again.

Going to the blink exo in 10. Meeting at hunt hive for a free ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heading to Sarra II in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will be leaving from TNT Hub Kol Huroo so meet there if you want to go.

2 Likes

I have a token if you want it

2 Likes

I am ok, thanks for the offer!

3 Likes

Making one last trip to Perseph in about 20 mins. Will leave from the TNT Boori portal if anyone wants a ride.

2 Likes

Well, we’ve tried kicking the exo generator (stubbed my toe, ow), unplugging and plugging it back in… maybe an old-fashioned beg will do the trick? :thinking:

Ahem… here goes!

Oh great, wise, benevolent Oort Commanders and Benefactors! Have mercy on your unworthy, humble, and admittedly sometimes naughty underlings and followers… there being great need of resources throughout the realms, kindling hath run short… perhaps deign in your Greatness to gift us with a Metal or Coal exoworld? There shall be great rejoicings, and many praises!

Worth a try!

Paka logs in, immediately smited by meteor :dizzy_face::skull:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

@bucfanpaka
Did you plug it in the right way, that Exo Generator …
I mean there must be coming something by now :smiley: :boundless:

2 Likes

Hmm, good question, @Coolpants did the plugging, I did the kicking. And the begging. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Maybe the Steam outage infected it as well?

… I sure hope one of you bought the extended warranty on this thing! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, it must be broken : ( has anyone tried blowing in it?

2 Likes

Blows in Exo Generator carts… Tries holding down carts while inserting…

Umbris Bobble, Super Metal Bros, The Legend of Goo-da II: The Adventure of Rift… no go on all…

Perhaps we forgot to hold down Reset while pressing Power last time and we damaged the battery… :frowning:

3 Likes

Up down left right hold a and press start.

2 Likes

Aaaah the good old days of gaming :laughing:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Our weekend is made - three t7s up!! :grin::+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

I’m going to go set warps, then head to station. I figure with taxis I’ll just see where people who show up want to go! :smiley:

Have fun, everybody, and thanks devs!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lots of Atlases to make…

3 Likes

Aw crud my alt doesn’t have any warp skills

Anyone wanna meet me at tnt alcyon to go to the rift exo?

2 Likes

Got some tokens up for the Umbris exo. :slight_smile: Mines and gleam spots from me.

2 Likes

Oops. was in a hurry to move to doing the next Exo I forgot to post that I put completed atlases and some location tokens for Arramilae in the station.

3 Likes

Completed atlases and location tokens for Balonychus in the station now.

2 Likes