Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Aw crud my alt doesn’t have any warp skills

Anyone wanna meet me at tnt alcyon to go to the rift exo?

2 Likes

Got some tokens up for the Umbris exo. :slight_smile: Mines and gleam spots from me.

2 Likes

Oops. was in a hurry to move to doing the next Exo I forgot to post that I put completed atlases and some location tokens for Arramilae in the station.

3 Likes

Completed atlases and location tokens for Balonychus in the station now.

2 Likes

Dk if u need a port I can get u there soon. I’m a hit umbris but willing to give u a port to rift

1 Like

Completed atlases and some location tokens for Pakrabus B ready in the station now.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the atlases as always! :smiley: As much as I wanted to just stay up and play all night, had to get some sleep… :wink: But up now, going to log on and head to the station soon, move some atlases over and run a taxi if any are interested.

The ONLY downside to me of this… my location list. We need to have it increased from 100 to maybe 150, because I want to save more spots from these! :joy:

2 Likes

I have a few tokens but was so tired I just logged

1 Like

Idk y people think umbris is mined out ima go there in a couple hours

1 Like

Will be heading to Arramilae in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will be leaving from TNT Shedu Tier.

2 Likes

added a few more completed atlases for Arramilae to the station stand. Will make some more for the other 2 Exos as I go to them today.

Edit: Just put a few more completed atlases for Balonychus in the station stand.

2 Likes

Sent you fine folks of the exo shuttle guild a little something. Please use it to fund the next few exo trips :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for that, that was SO generous, much appreciated!! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice! Thanks suji!

2 Likes

For all guild members: happy to hand out the blank atlases still if you ask, but just an FYI if you notice, we did go ahead and place a price of 25c on them. Sadly, decided it was necessary due to people walking off with all the stacks we were putting out - Oortian equivalent of taking the TP rolls out of the public bathrooms! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (Sorry, Paka a little :smiling_imp: today so had to get in a little gripe here, hehe)

2 Likes

I’m going to log on in a few and go set a warp to the new Umbris exo - I’ll head back to the station on Biitula afterwards, figure taxi 15-20 or so. :slight_smile: Then off to go dig some mines! :wink:

Mines up! :grin: A dozen spots, tokens in each of the stations.

… 11/12’s hotspot seemed least damaged of the big ones I hit and also good amethyst and emerald area nearby it appeared, I’ll go explore that later.

Put completed atlases and some location tokens for Borld I in the station.

2 Likes

New metal exo up - Kindling, yay!! :smiley:

I’ll probably be back on in half and hour or so and will offer a taxi in one of the chats when I do. :slight_smile:

Camur

ID: aus3_t4_0 (196)
Server: gs-live-aus3.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
Appeared ago
Will be available for 5 days 4 hours 32 minutes
Tier: 5
Server Region: aus
World Type: METAL
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 33
Closest Planets:
Flan: 30 blinksecs (warp 2380-2460 coin)
Alnitans: 37 blinksecs (warp 2940-3020 coin)
Serpensarindi: 44 blinksecs (warp 3500-3580 coin)

3 Likes

Completed atlases and location tokens for Camur ready in the station now.

2 Likes