Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Hey, no problem, hope it gets solved fast since i got rly lucky with the meteors here hehe
all gleam lvl 2-3

2 Likes

Nice!! :smiley: Glad it worked out well!! :slight_smile: Just jumped back on for a few, seems a little better now, thanks!

Seems like the kindling spots are down a good bit since the last visit… :rofl: But that is a good planet I think regardless to grind some levels mining… and the ore can be sold or given away. :slight_smile:

Oh, @DKPuncherello, going to also do some surface wandering, try to get more of those spinebacks… :wink:

Edit: Oops, pretty ones are on the other, haha… confusing my loot! :smile: Well, I’ll go back there too later!

2 Likes

I really like the ones from Mu… so I grabbed a couple while exploring yesterday. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Capture

2 Likes

Hahaha, well, you topped me!! :grin: I’m going to try to get more of those up for sale soon here, put a few out in my Legendville store earlier.

1 Like

Yeah, they were everywhere it seemed… so I did not feel bad grabbing them while exploring as I figured there were thousands more still around.

Edit: also ended up with over 2k resin from doing my exploring… it seemed to be around every corner.

2 Likes

Todays catch on the Kado :stuck_out_tongue:

Had to do a last day of the event hunt hehe :smiley:

3 Likes

Lots of good spots on Mu for gleambow too … big open areas. Not sure what the timers are though as I did not pay attention yesterday.

2 Likes

Meh, i just did this one for the end, i dont rly need much anymore :smiley: just had to do the victory lap heheheh :smiley:

2 Likes

They were around 60 seconds when I jumped on to take the video earlier. I grabbed a gleam meteor and let a couple of others go dormant so the timer would get longer.

2 Likes

I was one of the first on the Exo, and was doing atlas filling so seemed like every new region I discovered I got a gleambow message :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes sure I can do that why not!

1 Like

Wow, nice!! :grinning::+1:

1 Like

My PC character doesn’t have the permissions so put a couple of tokens to a good gleam spot on Yuga Velo in the request basket in the station - if someone doesn’t beat me to it I’ll add them in about four hours or so when on PS4. Love the gleam color. :smiley: Ton of goo too… mapping and saving some spots for later, unless a new exo pops up, that will be the first taxi I run when I get home.

1 Like

Both should have? I remember adding both?!

Yeah, she can’t add to the plinths - but no big deal at all! :slight_smile: With the tokens, not a real big deal if we have to wait until I’m home, not a real rush usually.

Prob easier to guild align the plot and make ppl officers?

1 Like

It is guild aligned. Officers? Ok Ill check that (hopefully i remember) next time i am on!

1 Like

This permissions thing is complicated xD. Ok i gave both of @DKPuncherello characters, both of @Cuetzpalomitl characters, both of @bucfanpaka characters, @apt, and @Dante-2293 characters full permissions on the guild-aligned beacon. Update me if something is not working like it should! :smiley:

2 Likes

Just checked, it worked, thanks!! :smiley:

1 Like