Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Awesome thanks!! :smiley: Pretty gleam!

I’m at station now, afk, will leave soon though if any are wanting to go. :slight_smile:

Added some completed Xanda atlases to the stand at the station and a couple of other location tokens. Will make another batch of atlases after breakfast when I go back to Xanda :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: since I think this one is going to be a popular Exo.

2 Likes

Excellent, I’ll throw some rift into a couple and get them on the resource atlas stand! :smiley: Thanks!!

I put tokens to a couple Rift mines out too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some good Rift hotspots around

Sapphire too

And some misc other resource in atlas shots…

!

1 Like

I was thinking of making some Regen bombs, if anyone can donate iron/copper bombs I’ll forge them later :slight_smile:

Ill craft some too, just need to process all the materials needed

Edit:
I’m not sure if I replied to the OP or some one else lol

3 Likes

Ok, put Rift in a couple of the completed atlases for the other stand! :smiley:

Noticed the Sapphire % was high, I may have to do some mining for that too, those hotspots look pretty nice. :slight_smile:

I really want to continue my Boundless binge but grogginess setting in pretty badly - so will go rest for a bit, guessing I’ll be back on in a few hours, maybe more, but sure to run more taxis when I am! :grin: I still need to hit two of the new ones but focusing on the new Rift one for now. :wink:

1 Like

Taking a break for a bit here too… but I am currently on Xanda and have made more atlases … will put more in the stands when I finish this round of gathering after my break :smile:

1 Like

I have a really nice sapphire mine in houchus if you don’t want to waste t7 tools :smile:

1 Like

Anyone need a ride anywhere?

2 Likes

Put 9 more Xanda atlases in the stand.

2 Likes

Awake again, let me know if needing taxis anywhere, will be back on soon and offering some in chat. :smile:

3 Likes

Heading back to Xanda in about 15 mins if anyone needs a ride… will be in TNT Alcyon waiting until then.

Edit: doing another trip to Xanda in about 15 mins again.

2 Likes

Planning one last trip to Velustral… will be at TNT Shedu Tier in about 15 mins if anyone wants to go along.

2 Likes

I’ll be going to presby Alfa tomorrow if anyone needs a ride

1 Like

At station now, will run Xanda taxi in about 10. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still able to join for the taxi? i’m heading there now!

Yikes, sorry, just saw this, must have missed you! :frowning:

I may run back again tonight though, will post again if so!!

1 Like

Is there a need for blank atlases being made? I would totally make some to help with he free rides I’ve gotten!

1 Like

We have quite a few blank ones stocked, so it is no hurry for sure… but we won’t turn them away :+1:

1 Like

The main thing we need is publicity among people who don’t use the forums - spread the word!

3 Likes