Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Ok I’m down let’s go explore :blush:

Ewwww lush I need a t7 o well

2 Likes

All pink world.
The cacti?

Blue

Miss u @Buugi

3 Likes

Ok, got tokens up to a gleam spot! :smiley: There are over a thousand pieces in this spot, but you have to dig down from where you warp in and dig around, destroy the little sky island you’re on. :wink:

I have another one but didn’t put tokens up, but will if you want - only has about a quarter of what this has, and same thing, sky island.

1 Like

Completed atlases and location tokens for Perseph ready in the station now.

2 Likes

Making a trip to Vykos in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will be leaving from TNT Houchus.

2 Likes

Making a final trip to Vykos in about 20 mins if anyone wants a ride. Will be leaving from TNT Houchus.

2 Likes

Bored of vykos why are there so few exos

Cause @Leahlemoncakes is gonna put up a dense umbris for ur soon

3 Likes

We’ve got our Friday-Weekend T7! :grin:

I’m liable to have to bail at any time here, but I’m going to go drop some stuff then head over to TNT Kol Huroo - maybe be there in 10 or so, and will try to wait a few once there if any interested.

Sarra II

ID: euc6_t6_3 (188)
Server: gs-live-euc6.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
   Appeared 9 minutes ago
   Will be available for 5 days 1 hour 30 minutes
Tier: 7
Server Region: euc
World Type: BLINK
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 31
Closest Planets:
   Kol Huroo: 42 blinksecs (warp 3340-3420 coin)
1 Like

New exo!

World: pink and yellow
Spinebacks: green
@buugi

2 Likes

186 blink from 2 hammers in about 30-40 min. Alt 6. Tried alts 19, 16 and 11 at first. What am I doing wrong?

363 from 3 hammers a little better. Still not great?

I usually do 6 or 7 and just focus on the center of the hotspot, once you see it gets dull, move to another hotspot.

Hotspots on average give you like 40 pieces depending on the size.

1 Like

Also try to see the atlas with a light. Hotspots kind of grow with darkness. You can see the center more clearly with a light

2 Likes

Completed atlases and some location tokens in the station now for Sarra II

2 Likes

You know what?
This exo sucks the blink quantity is too low.

1 Like

It looks on the map like it’s everywhere. But I had a poopy time there. It’s worse than danus was even after danus looked like Swiss cheese 4 days into its lifespan.

1 Like

Sometimes when it looks like a lot, but we have a hard time finding it, it’s usually really spread out, and not so many clumps…lvl 2, lvl 6, lvl 12, lvl 19… kinda harsh on the hammers and brews

Got me the last time I went mining for gems etc it was 2018. I’m basically noob again.

Going to the blink exo in 10. Meeting at hunt hive for a free ride :slight_smile:

1 Like