Exotic Yam Bulbs (Only on Circa) 0.01%

Am I to understand that exotic yam bulbs can only be found on Circa lvl 4 lush planet. I was advised that it is the only planet showing them in the resource tab and that they are currently listed as 0.01% on the planet tab. Is this how it is supposed to be? That’s rarer then feather drops. From what I have gathered from people they have not been found on any other planets.

3 Likes

The best drop is on lush T4 according to the wording on knowledge tab.
And there wasn’t that much on circ…guild mate and I spent about an hour clearing out what we could of it
Assuming there is some on other T4 but haven’t checked

Yea from what I was told they show in no other resource tab other then circa…unless they spawned in not fully grown and need time to grow in the wild…

1 Like

Its the only tier 4 lush planet so makes sense.
If you wanna try from t3 might wanna check boori
Biitula
Xa frant

At this point they are more rare then RR feathers…

Now I understand, that I could not find a single one. Still the exotic yams are dropping from plants.

1 Like

Actually, this is rather frustrating…

2 Likes

I understand this has me alarmed

i managed to get 49 bulbs from circarpous

I raised the price of my persisting pies to 899c…

Even so, that’s not all that many and you won’t get all the seeds back so you need to find more of them!

Care to sell 1 bulb to me BTW?

my farm will get seeds back it also has another 10% of getting another bulb but still not amazing, yeah sure head over to meteor meet and come through the ‘Community Farm’ portal :slight_smile:

Starting up PS4 again, food needs to wait a few more minutes :slight_smile:

That at this point seems really really cheaply priced…

You can still get them from the regular drops, and the worlds all got refreshed…I gathered over 900 exotic earthyams from my farm spots when I logged on since they had all repopulated.

But yea, the plants should be move then just on Circarpous and at that terrible rate…just needs to be fixed I bet.

Yes the yams you can get. The bulbs (seeds) are what are the concern.

I personally checked all t4 and they only were listed on circ, they only spawn on t4 worlds, but the bulbs were nowhere to be found with such a low percent.

1 Like

2 Likes

JaceyLive gave me an Exotic one, stuffed it in the Circa atlas and saw a few spots left where there were some. Once I got to the planet, nada, sigh.

Basically the planet has been picked clean already!

Does anyone know the rate of regen? :smiley:

Can confirm there’s exactly 0 plants left on circapous. I can understand wanting these to be rare, but this is a tad absurd.

6 Likes