Exoworlds and Forged Atlases

I found the chart very informative, and most rift between about 30 and 50. I was early enough to AoE a mass craft but I went back several times and got more rift each time. Trying to work around 35(ish) and mine both up and down. I feel like I found more under 30 than over 50, but tbh i tend to dig down I’m not sure how many times I ever got over 50.

I wouldn’t really say it was better or worse, just different technique to be efficient at the two phases. If you were wandering around with a big t6/t7 hammer hoping to smash stuff in 3x3 at the end it was very frustrating. It’s not always easy to tell but if you are following in the path of the miner who cleared an area, you’re likely to miss the same stones that they missed on their way.

It took more time and less tool. Better or worse depends on your playstyle, then.

EDIT: just want to add, I included the pic of the gold finder there because i was surprised again looking at it, there were green/almost yellow hot spots all over the planet. For those that worried about the coin to get there, grabbing a stack of gold was no problem.

Also I would LoVE a loot magnet atlas but forging my whole collection would be a chore!

Two New Exo Planets

Ord Trian (T7 BLINK) - 4 days 14 hours 44 minutes remaining.
Yuuzha (T7 BLINK) - 4 days 14 hours 44 minutes remaining.

USW and EU

3 Likes

Oh yeah, perfect timing there!! :smiley:

… Um, what alts does the blink spawn? :flushed:

Ord Trian can be seen from kol huro and is like 40~ blincs

1 Like