Expanding the city #12

Atuubio!

Hope you are all doing well! It has once again been quite the busy time with work and other personal life but happy to inform that yet another video has been uploaded! I continue expanding the city and planning out the first block of the city. It’s definitely going to be a massive place and slowly but surely it’s coming together!

Thank you all for helping me reach 50 subscribers since last video! We’re at 56 now and I am absolutely stoked about it! For a small community like our, that is a massive win in my book! You all are amazing!

Make sure to comment on what you though was great or if you have any other ideas that I could build. All feedback is great feedback! I will open a shop soon in the building that I built in today’s episode, so be on the lookout for that!

Humbo e-e Ma!
Quimby

12 Likes

Just an update:
For the next episode I will most likely either finish the block which would mean a lot of building again as per usual or I could do something very different like a challenge of sorts that would ultimately leave me with items I could sell in the shop. Or maybe I do both, so that the shopping experience would be a true medieval feeling! :thinking::rofl:

1 Like