Expired Beacon Looting?

Oh really? Well then bomb them to mantle and keep the storage boxes for yourself :wink:

2 Likes

i have been keeping expired builds and contact the person if i can find a way to contact them, if not ill wait for some week and if noone comes for it , its mine, then again it all depens on the situation!
we cant say what has happened to them that made them not fueling their beacon so i always like to give them a chance to regain it , you lost your beacon due to issues with pc, private life? aye they wil be happy when they find out its been saved. you been playing another game and you just could not be bothered to fuel your beacons and ooooh bloody hopper now after 3 weeks of Call of duty you got salty and now u want to just have it back, because you are to lazy to regain what you have lost? i’m sorry but then thats MINE! i always say if you cannot be bothered fueling your beacon 1 minute or less a day in 3 weeks time why should i be bothered to return your build/shop? i know kindness counts but even i have a limit and i’ve gained enough good karma (over 9000!) to say no sometimes! don’t forget the way you get approached by those kindness has to come from both parties.

its 2020 and since i always get f***d over even for being kind , ive decided to play the game and use the game ‘‘game over’’ system to its full potential so be careful if i wil see your place unfueled theres a 99% chance u wont be getting it back anymore I’d I dont know u personally
this goes same for me might this happened to me because i neglected my beacons feel free to take it all! only then i know its time to move on :wink:

5 Likes

I will say that every time I find a penny lol

1 Like

Well then I don’t feel bad about partially looting a beacon from a guy who is on several times a week, but let one of his beacons expire. Though he got pissed and whined to his guild leader, who sent me a long message about how this kind of behavior is not tolerated.

4 Likes

You know I’ve been so kind and at times I’m being kind even builds with good amount of coins and value either they let it expire again and another taken it or they sell it when I think why I could have used it to it’s not my fault you are being lazy and it’s a game

2 Likes

I agree. It just seems lazy if you play regularly to not take a minute to refill your beacon.

2 Likes

Just take it…it expired…

1 Like

Yep and what’s 1 minute if u really cant be arsed to fuel then attach to a guild and let them do it or have a friend to it we can all forget something but if you are being real its what 16 weeks (or 13) for the best fuel for 2k coins at max that means u get another same amount of time to gain 2k to redo it long story short just take it dont feel bad because u want to keep it and dont be to nice to return either , or take half and give half

1 Like

Dude if that guy is on regularly and his beacon expired his loss your gain . And unless you were in the same guild as that guy that leader didn’t have any business saying anything to you . You wanna keep your stuff , keep your beacon fueled .

5 Likes

I was in the same guild. But now I’m not. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

There is an ancient Native American saying, I do believe:

“If you let your beacon expire, it is up to the winds to decide what happens to your belongings.”

Jk lol :joy:

5 Likes

Loooooooool :joy:

1 Like

I save plots instead of looting so one day if my beacon glitches everyone do the same for me

3 Likes

Goodriddance to that Guild then i say.
The beacon expired and instead of letting the world taking it back you looted what was left and Maybe even have use for stuff.
Works for me.

2 Likes

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.
William Shakespeare

Blame the Devs.

#BlameJeff

4 Likes

Smackwrap who has the tree in between all 3 of our builds? Dude is a friend of mine, I dont think he will be back. Loot it up if it comes to it :wink:

1 Like

lol you should ask him if he plans to come back, and if not log in and just give you accss to it all or something.

@majorvex Please close this thread, as it’s no longer relevant. Thank you! :grin:

Closed at the request of the OP.