EZPZ Hunt - Hunt meet,leaders and more

Hi guys EZPZ will start to run community hunts :slight_smile:

I’m here to proudly introduce our current hunt leaders @Dwarftree and @DJDancecraft

@Dwarftree will lead hunts on each Sunday at 9PM EST except the first Sunday of each month to show support to the monthly gleambow hunt we all love.

@DJDancecraft will lead hunts on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 11PM EST (skip first Sunday of each month)

We are also seeking more hunt leaders to lead Monday, Wednesday, Thursday nights at 11PM EST. Either you are an experienced hunt leader or not, please contact @DJDancecraft or me if you are interested.

The meet place is at EZPZ Hunt Meet (North of the main hub) and our first hunts will be launched today at 2021-08-09T01:00:00Z and 2021-08-09T03:00:00Z

Please see hunt notifications on discord for more information regarding weapon, protection, and planet.

:roughoort: :roughoort: :roughoort:

18 Likes

really excited to get the hunts going again! big thanks to @Dwarftree for stepping up and deciding to become a hunt leader too

3 Likes

I am super excited to join the hunt tonight and what?!? Tuesday and Friday at 11 EST? Oh yeah, that is awesome! (I’m west coast and that is a fine time to hunt) <3 Thanks folks! I’m going to plan on joining ya!

^c^ Chi’Cula

5 Likes

Beginner, high tier, or a mix?

3 Likes

a mix, dwarftree will be doing a T3 in less than 30 minutes and ill be focusing on T4 and up during my 11pm EST times

3 Likes

Let’s GO EZPZ!

4 Likes

Nice, I may pop in on dwarftree (I will probably stay for yours as well tonight but at some point I still have a few tasks to finish irl so no promises yet)
The later time will be easier for me to join and a late higher tier hunt will be a nice addition

2 Likes

It’s HUNT TIME LETS GO!!!

2 Likes

Hopefuilly I can join the 11pm hunt

4 Likes

starting off strong

8 Likes

4 Likes

What time is 11pm EST for UK time zone?

4 Likes

4am dude :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll pass haha :joy:

2 Likes

Are You Returning (O.O)

1 Like

4 Likes

just so everyone knows, we are looking for more hunt leaders! if you think you got what it takes, message me or @KArios and we will show you the ropes and get you started

4 Likes

you always got good screenshots

1 Like

got these two from @Dwarftree’s hunt

4 Likes

You were staring up the whole hunt … sheesh

3 Likes