EZPZ Update

EZPZ Guild Buff and Portal hub Annoucement.

Just a heads up for those who have EZPZ set as their Main Guild. Buffs will end at the end of the month. Starting Jan 1st 2023 there will no longer be buffs provided as the Cost is 480k Each week, and 640k on consumable Weekends. That’s 2m Coin a month. On top of Endeavor Cost, Which currently there is not Enough active players to keep up with endeavor cost each week as well. I Would like to preserve Resources for If/when Whitlet and Kari return to the game. The Oort supply for portals is running low as well so the hub will still exist however you may notice some doors change or close. Beacons will continue to be fueled(ones able to due to alignment or perms) however so if a building does disappear it was reclaimed by the beacon owner and not let to ash on its own. Stay Boundless and see everyone in game. Side note if you rely on the buffs there are active guilds who run the same buffs or close too. Dragon’s lair, Build, GTG, Kree, Vikings. This is not goodbye and we hope to see you all in game I am sure once Kari and Whitlet come back to the game they will get things up and running again. In the meantime Stay boundless.

19 Likes

It’s exhausting running a guild/hub… not many understand the amount of resources and dedication it takes. Thank you for leading. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

thanks for keeping things going this long, @Dwarftree :+1:

Now, who can take an ezpz refugee?
(have been buff blessed with grapple and run, builder’s buff and hammer versatility)

8 Likes

Sad about this news

I joined EZPZ when the first guild I joined in Boundless went under. Everyone in EZPZ Maryx was really nice and generous

Thanks for keeping it going while it was possible and miss seeing everyone around

3 Likes

EZPZ isnt going anywhere, just the buffs for now and a few portal changes =)

6 Likes

I can vouch for the Reaper’s! Once you go Reaper you know you found a keeper! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

We will take the refugees :smiley:

Everyone will be welcome in The Future for as long as you need to :smiley: we provided 3 highest tier buffs every week, dont hestitate, join us for buffs :smiley: and for really friendly and helpfull community :smiley:

hope you will be able to rebuild your guild resources soon :slight_smile: my deepest respect for all guild leaders :smiley: all the effort you have to put to maintain guild is beyond my imagination,

Have you posted in community/trading chats? There are some people who cannot use the forum. I think this news will be beneficial to all. Thank you for all the gear you guys have helped me with though :smiley:. Should i keep my portal up to EZPZ?

1 Like

It is posted in the EZPZ discord announcements

1 Like

Was posted there first as wonder said =)

1 Like

I would wish for them to come back, but after such a long time I kinda have no hope

2 Likes

@catfud as @Zjawcia said, feel free to join us.
we BUILD THE FUTURE together as a team!
no limitations, no drama, no special requirements or musts.
you can join, get free buffs and enjoy yourself!
we do all our own thing, but always ready to help one another :slight_smile:

buffs:

builders buff level 3
spark and wear level 3
grapple and run level 3

and if you really fancy, you can always peek on the discord

we got certain channels that provide information for boundless with more to come
the discord is fully dedicated to boundless and boundless alone

2 Likes

I really wish they would reduce the cost of stuff like this. I know just running portals is bad enough. I couldn’t imaging how much work it would be to maintain full buffs as well.

Closed at OP’s request.