Facebook Boundless Group :)

Wow I just went over to the Oort Online Community on Facebook…its so under used!!!
We need to change this, fellow Oorts! I would love to see you all there as well as here on the forums :smile: What do you say, Oortians?? Anyone want to join me there? Or, better yet…I can start an Oort Online Group, for just us who play the game and are on the forum…(the community page seems to have just random people on there) :doug: :lester: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Ok…I went and made one :blush: Anyone want to join me there?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/962013420516379/

Everyone is welcome!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

The idea is neat, but i think alot of people value their privacy, the reason why people are more active on forum is because they can keep a sense of being anonymous.

Never the less i hope people will come join you there :smile:

1 Like

yea point taken…but if anyone does want to…its a closed group so only members can post…i can change it to secret if anyone would like.

I think I’ll join^^

1 Like

there you go I joined I have no secrets… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m still waiting for acceptance xD

1 Like

done! sorry was browsing elsewhere :wink:

1 Like

Applied and waiting

1 Like

Added! welcome!

1 Like

Also applied :slight_smile:

1 Like

added! :blush:

Just applied too, I only go on for messenger but I’ll try to be as active >< .

1 Like

added :nyhappy: :doug:

Joined, don’t make it private, we want more people to play oort so if others can see we are members then its all good press =]

We cant post some screenshots, links to votes/updates and more oorty goodness

1 Like

Oorty goodness… i love that! and i agree! good press, good friends - great community! :lester: :revolving_hearts: :lester:

1 Like

But it is a private group for players only, as I understood it.
I mean sure, press is good but most people would go to the official (fb) site of Oort anyway^^

1 Like

yea it is only for players…so not good press i guess…unless since it is searchable and people interested in Oort can then see its a fun active community? dunno LOL good friends and such - (ignore me i am rambling) :wink:

Would any other fine Oortians like to join us on Facebook? we have a few of us there now, but the more the merrier!! :blush:

I still don’t have my pc repaired, so I still can’t play :frowning: