Fair price for primordial resin and Ortian Mulch?

Durability is 500. So maybe it’s 500? I’ll try it out

You mean you taken it all bad nawty :rofl:

1 Like

I would like to buy to know what to do with the resin, as well as everything new, but I refuse to pay 500c per block, yesterday I was in the exo and it is impossible to find if it does not regenerate, since it will be taken by the first person who arrives, It does not seem good, or at least there is more quantity at least, we were two and we did not find anything at all, it was overwhelming the truth

1 Like

Where is it for 500 per block, I’ll buy it.

Having made some of the oortian mulch, can report in on a few things from my own testing (may be inaccurate):

Mass craft takes 15 (18? Cant check, from memory) Primordial resin and makes 10 tools.

Each tool has 500 durability/uses. You can only use this tier of mulch on Organic crops, so it won’t help with goo or the combustive/kindling plants.

Each plant can be sprayed once, and it seems to cut down the time to harvest by 30%. This bonus is better if used at the start of growth; for a freshly planted kranut it took most of a day off of the 2day harvest, whereas it only took 30min off a wheat that had 1h30m left before harvest.

With all this in mind, and with the exo exclusivity/gold rush that occured for the resin, I could see it going for 3-4k a tool. Once more resin is circulating I think itll drop to 1-2k.

The resin itself will probably stay a little pricy though, as it’s got use as mulch and as amber for kranut farmers. Probably anywhere between 100-250 per block with the price slower to lower

1 Like

1,000,000 Dollars…muhaha!

2 Likes

i actually found a place untouched (little area) but i got about 300 resin from it (different pools) so i’m not complaining , but yes i have run over 100s of empty “resin pools”

1 Like