Fair prices and Locations

Hey all. Wondering what fair prices for 3x3 aoe tools? And any suggestions for shops selling them?

1 Like

Price very much depends on the other boons and how high they are leveled :slight_smile:
They can range from 3k to 10k+.

What exactly are you looking for?

2 Likes

The cheapest aoe tools I know are the ones from the Incredible Forge at TNT but your 3rd boon is usually random.

Now without shame I’ll sponsor my own shop, I only do speed AoE tools :wink:

4 Likes

Disclaimer: The incredible forge did just increase prices :confused: Not the cheapest anymore, but it’s the only way to keep decent stock.

4 Likes

Well, I just now discovered the joy of road runner hunting and meteorites and I’ve got a little bit or rough oort that I want to sell and search for a 3x3 diamond hammer, a water breaker and a 3x3 shovel.

Mining for amethyst or emerald is so slow with a single whacker. :grinning:

2 Likes

May i btw ask a bit off topic?
Why hammers cost more than shovels and axes usually? I mean those have same method making them…
Or is it just cause of demand?

3 Likes

Probably demand not everyone farms gravel, sand and shovel related blocks. While most people go for gems and ores.
I for example don’t even forge axes, I don’t usually farm wood.

1 Like

That’s a good one. I mean, so far all my uber tools have been gifted to me by other boundless demigods. I went searching early on but the prices for a level 14 player was like, huh??? But I’ve discovered road runners and meteorites… rough oort!

I still feel like a newbie and it’s been several months now. WoW!

2 Likes

Try beans at besse and shadow orbs at the same place.

1 Like

Yeah prices can be high for a newbie but in reality prices aren’t that high. And they have been increasing due some.materials being more expensive now.

2 Likes

There are several things you can do that can earn you 50k to 100k an hour, making 10k for an aoe hammer seem like nothing :wink:

As mentioned, besevrona bitter beans, mining gems, joining a group hunt, exo gathering, etc. Plenty to choose from :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Q-Mart in DK’s mall.

Take the mall shortcut portal D/E 65

3 Likes

Having to get up my nerve for Besse gathering. My skill sheet is off or something. the flying octopus always get me along with everything else
all at once. I’m guessing I need to learn to use fist.

2 Likes

There is a brew that can raise your stealth. Also fist help a lot.

2 Likes

If you having trouble maybe you could use invgorating pie that increases your health by certain amount of time . Helps to survive

2 Likes

Besse being T5, for skills 8/8 control + Stealth epic and then drink a greater innocuous brew and nothing will bother you unless you attack first.

for T6 planets the same skills plus a super innocuous brew has the same result.

Edit: Here is my skill page setup I use for doing the atlas on every Exo + all of my surface gathering and the only time I get killed is from fall damage or lava.

Gathering Skill Page

3 Likes

I would take full fall damage instead of the others. I hate jumping one block and killing myself :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought about changing that but since I do still attack stuff for drops depending on the exo… I have left it at a mix just in case :wink:

2 Likes

I price them the same because they cost me the same mats and time and effort to make…

3 Likes

I’d imagine far more people mine than farm soil/wood
Plus mining (with ores, fossils, techs and gems) reaps a much higher return from one hammer than using a shovel to collect soil lets say. Not sure if that does effect price, but I’d be more willing to pay higher for a hammer than a shovel

Aaaand, Trickyy’s Fall Forge at Gyosha Mall has some stock left :slight_smile: plenty of topaz and sapphire hammers anyway. A couple of diamonds left but I prefer sapphire lately so been forging far more of those!

1 Like