Fantasy Tree - Shop, Forge, Portal Hub

The amazing Fantasy Tree from @Primetime18 as been rebuilt on Cephonex Merika
General shop and Specialty Forge open.
Portals to major hubs, Malls, and cities.
Accessible via TNT, PS Biitula, Tardis, Guardian, Dk Mall & Tree, Gyosha Mall, Iconic Mall, Naughty Mall and many others.
Portals all different sizes available
Come visit the fantasy <33

12 Likes

Lots Of :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: s

4 Likes

Half the portals have already been opened! Everyone come get yours while there’s a chance :blue_heart:

4 Likes

@Primetime18 scared of forums
Can’t blame him
Haha

Thank you very much Jaidic!

4 Likes

Remodeled for more portals and shops. Video added at top.

3 Likes

Thanks @jaidic =D and I love knowing what I do helps the community to make the amazing builds and epic hunts and all the boundless things we all do =D /salute

6 Likes

Primes Tree the only spot I can find the best single hit hammers (^-^)

3 Likes

Can’t forget his nice grapples and slingbows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This. I rarely see forge shops with single shotters… or even something else than 3x3 Aoe.
(Not talking about those miss forges that has cross and 1700dmg :stuck_out_tongue: )

Prime has always been solid merchant.

4 Likes

I get mine from either here or Georgio oortmani :stuck_out_tongue: wish more people made single shot hammers

2 Likes

All forge items stocked, with new weather tools as well. More Portals up for grabs and can make custom sizes if needed.

3 Likes

D: were Prime-chan

2 Likes

Hes here online with me, i just do forum posts for him cuz hes not PC @BabyCookie

1 Like

T5 + T6 Tools great praces stocked up. @Primetime18

1 Like

Yea primes the best forger. He just a stand up guy. And a close friend. Love yea prime

2 Likes

You guys, prime is the best! He has our guild planet portal right next to TNT. Prime will always find someone a spot and work with them to make sure they get a front row spot! Especially since his hub is structured so everyone’s portal is all in rows around one big room. I honestly have to say, his layout is very effective for gaining you visitors as they are all centralized and easily accessible from the central main room of fantasy tree.
Not to mention great prices on all his goods!
He is a great in game friend and is a vital member of our community!

5 Likes