FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

We are destroying this FAQ thread again though.

1 Like

As long as it stays Q&A, it’s fine :+1:

Just any discussion needs to go to the other thread

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

So i have a question @james or any other dev that can answer.

Is there a technical reason for the low concurrent player cap on the private worlds?

To me it just seems a little low especially for some of the larger guilds or individuals that hold large hunts.

Forgive me if this has already been answered.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

Please keep discussions on this thread: Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

Thank you Went Live Sorry been Very Ansy :slight_smile: cheers

1 Like

I second this question; I haven’t seen an answer. Is it possible to request additional player slots or custom servers? A medium world with a 60+ player limit would be excellent for hunts. I don’t know what the cost ramifications of that would be, though.

2 Likes

Understood, but lots of countries use the $ and lots of websites adjust prices based on the ip connected. So it is just an honest criticism that may help.

If the owner of a planet decides to not renew a planet, and the planet gets deleted after its 2-week inactivity period, do the beacons on the planet get reclaimed or are the beacons and their contents completely lost?

Gets reclaimed, at least it did on testing when they deleted worlds.

1 Like

yes reclaimed

1 Like

Not sure if this has been asked or not, how do i get a token for my creative planet? Its on the EU server and I wanna be able to access it from my home on Refgar, but cannot figure this out! Help plz ,:frowning:

Create a bridge on the creative (2x8) then interact with it to make a token and put it in your creative inventory. Then go to refgar and set up a bridge (2x8) and when you interact with it you will see your creative inventory and can place the token in the bridge and open it like a normal portal.

1 Like

See I made it 2 wide and 8 tall and it still said invalid and If I selected it, it wouldn’t bring me to the page like a normal portal would?

make sure it is 8 tall. it should work fine, I used it on the dev planet with no issues.

1 Like

and you are using Bridge parts right? not normal portals? just making sure.

Edit:

and

2 Likes

I am using the gold ones yes, but haven’t see the “bridge” menu before?