FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

We need something like Code Gleam, a Code Biome. A network that connects an example of every available biome on existing planets.

1 Like

I think this is good, but we also need to understand how adjacent biomes are affecting the ones we are in. I know weather can spread, can other features also spread like mountains or water/lava?

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been asked yet, if I wait to finalize colors will I be able to choose from new colors that get unlocked after me?

Once they are unlocked you can choose them if you haven’t locked in your palette. If you’ve locked in you’ll need to wait for your monthly palette change

5 Likes

Maybe a separate sovereign planet plot pool would be a good compromise. Might not be everything you want but at least you wont have to tear down your old builds to make room for your planets builds.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Steam

I must not be seeing something obvious, how do I access my creative world??? I don’t have any clue anywhere how it is named, how do I distinguish it from creative public worlds that I would have access anyway?
never mind, got message after 3 times visiting sanctum

Higher tier planets have more extreme terrain. Maybe send a message to devs and they might work with you to make sure you are happy with your purchase. It is the launch of a new service so they likely want to make sure its a smooth launch. They had to have foreseen some issues coming up in the first week, give them feedback.

You should see it in the sanctum or the places > worlds tab in your menu.
-just saw your edit lol

1 Like

thanks Major! Yeah, got the message after visiting sanctum a couple of times

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: im doing the same thing and new show up now and then

1 Like

OK, Creative World question…

I know we’re supposed to have infinite crafting, and when I mouse over stuff to craft it shows an infinity symbol… but the craft button is still grayed out. The only thing I can craft infinite amounts of right now is a Totem.

And the Give Item function in Debug doesn’t work either, so I’m guessing that’s not the way.

How do I craft All The Things? Fo’ Free.

1 Like

Knowledge tab, there is a give option with built in color for items and auto-forge trait selection for tools / weapons etc

Edit: so do not really need to “craft” anything

3 Likes

I forget, if you allow access, but not edit, can other players take/buy tokens from plinths on your Sov planet?

i have got this all day i can’t go home is this a bug pleas help

Its because you did not enter creative via a bridge. You need to return to the sanctum and warp home or do it via warp conduits.

Iv done that 4 times today

How did you arrive on the creative world?

My friend just let me no what i did rong thank for your hel5

1 Like

Just wanted to add to this thread…if you select the “no rivers” pattern while you are configuring your planet, you will still get water. Probably lots of it lol. Certain biomes come with water, like Gleam Lake (gleamballs)

4 Likes