FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

Thanks for clarifying! I wish we’d had these private world options on launch day but it’s good to have them now.

I just gotta figure out what I’m gonna do with one since none of the options fit my eccentric dreams :joy:

1 Like

I’m curious to see what everyone does with them once the newness wears off and the excitement over new colors dies down a bit. We’ll get to see what themes people go with, how they manage their planet, etc.

3 Likes

I would like some official answer To this.

Some say its ok… Some its not…

From my view this is definately AGAIN one big Grey area if this is allowed.

1 Like

I would say it might be against their own ToS & unethical to a degree, but they specifically wanted to allow other players to pay irl $$$ to buy planet fuel/keys for planets that they don’t own. They did not provide any conditions or rules. It’s not against the rules to trade with other players.

If Jimmy buys a fuel code for Tommy today…and Tommy gives Jimmy a manager type position in his guild in exchange tomorrow… :woman_shrugging:

What if Jimmy promises Tommy he’ll give him the #1 spot in the neighborhood next to the hub if Tommy gives him a fuel code & both parties are happy? What happens if Jimmy changes his mind? Does Tommy get a refund?

I agree there should be more info.

1 Like

This might have been asked before, but @SenshiroSan and I were wondering, say you order a T6 world, will it be in orbit of another T6 world, hence putting it in the US server? Unless I’m wrong, all the T6 worlds are US, right?
Or can it be placed next to the closest elligible world in the selected server, let’s say EUC?

1 Like

T4 Lush Aus planets appear to orbit Boori. So it looks like it places it on the correct region orbiting the closest tier planet.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s interesting! That will change things!

1 Like

T6 AUS

• Galan
  • Malurialakrib

T6 EUC

• Kol Huroo
  • Cardass

T6 USE

• Houchus I
  • Shedu Tier

T6 USW

• Alcyon
  • Norkyna
3 Likes

Added a new FAQ :point_up:

10 Likes

Ah, interesting. The Portal Seeker map always made me think they were on their own US server.

After being made aware of some crucial informations later than I should’ve, I’m considering taking a new 3km world and letting my 6km world die out.

That will be the opportunity to think some other things differently.

So here’s a question regarding weather.
@majorvex @james @SamF
On my 6km world, among the 33 biomes I took, I also took a handful of icy biomes, and a large majority of forests and grassy-mountains.
Sadly, once online, I noticed it tended to snow often (too much) on the mountains.
These are not much taller than the cliff where I built my Sanctuary on Raxxa.

So I wonder what makes snow happen on a world? Is it because of the icy biomes I took?
I don’t think Raxxa has icy biomes, so I think that might be the reason, but I’d like confirmations.

1 Like

does they in game menu pop up while your playing or only when your in the sanctum? just curious.

How weather generates:

1 Like

Soooooooooo it does come down to the biomes I selected, then.

Wouldn’t it make sense to add in the biome selection a quick indication of which specifics like “wet biome”, “snowy biome” etc?
How am I supposed to guess from the tiny thumbnails which is a ‘wet’ biome?

5 Likes

This kind of thing - getting details on all the options - is a lot of why I’m likely waiting a while before ordering a world.

1 Like

Same. I’m happy to just wait for more colours to unlock and take notes of things that people didn’t like or that caught them out in the initial rush.

I guess this is the perfect time to be exploring other people’s planets, to try and work out if they’ve used any Biomes you’ve not seen before and see how they look ‘in-universe’.

The biggest frustration I think I’ll be having when I come to order mine is finding the Biomes that I like on a peaceful planet. I kind of hope that if the reason for restricting biomes tiers is to prevent people making hard planets with easy to traverse biomes, then they’ll eventually let us pick any higher biome on a lower level planet too, or maybe letting us submit custom biomes (to be vetted) to the Biome library.

3 Likes

I will probably get a different one and let this first one go. Or with the option being offered, transfer ownership to another user.
It has three biome issues, two that I’m disappointed in, and one that seems I got the wrong one.
I asked for salt flats (level 3)
Screenshot (269)
I got sea trench (level 6)
Screenshot (234)

This is on a tier 3, so I thought the highest level biome was a 5?

1 Like

yeah just made a third because I really disliked the second. 50 percent water and very difficult to traverse biomes

I’m tempted to choose “No Rivers” on the next one, so that (I’m guessing) there won’t be water unless the biome includes it.

correct and that’s what just did, I like me first world but I wanted a gleam sphere lol

1 Like