FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

We aren’t able to customize those on Sovereign planets.
I believe the atmosphere & water color are tied to the type/tier of the planet.

2 Likes

Grovidas Te, Gloviathosa and Gyosha Ophin have a completely identical atmosphere color?

Sorry, I cannot answer your question. A dev will need to answer that for you.
@james @lucadeltodecso @rossstephens

1 Like

Standard worlds atmosphere & water colour are controlled by the world profile for public and sovereign worlds.
However, for creative worlds we have allowed you to pick different colours from the world profile :slight_smile:

So you could have a coal world using lush world lighting

(edit: updated for clarity)

14 Likes

If you select “no rivers”, when you come to selecting the biomes, the ones that have rivers in them (ones with water that aren’t oceans) will they be created with or without water?

1 Like

I can’t remember seeing this on the form. I wish I had. Maybe I overlooked it in my excitement? Oh well.

4 Likes

i don’t think we had this option yesterday :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:?

5 Likes

We did not have this option yesterday. I don’t remember it either.

2 Likes

Yea nor did we would have been nice lol

2 Likes

Oh, were you talking about Sovereign worlds? Sorry its only creative worlds that have the option to change the lighting profile away from the world tier

7 Likes

Oh I see. :smiley:

Ah okay… Thanks, Ross. :wink:

“Stand down folks… You can unsharpen the pitchforks and extinguish the torches!”. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

but but…i told my forgery to make at least 100 of them, what am i going to do with them now?

1 Like

:joy: :rofl: too funny
I was thinking it must’ve been something they added that I didn’t see either. I was going to re-check some video, now I don’t have to.

1 Like

@rossstephens Is it really taking the full 24 hours to complete an order? I am just over 20 hours now and still no planet. There doesn’t seem to be anything in my email saying there’s anything wrong with my order so I am just curious.

There is a large list of orders the team is working on but hopefully the wait wont be too long. Im not really working on the sales and world generation side of things so I couldn’t give you any exact times.
Worlds do take a while to generate (even with 16 CPU threads my machine can take 20 min to make an exo size world), and some take longer than others; good news however as some improvements have been made to speed this up a bit today!

19 Likes

Interesting, so whatcha working on now hmm?

1 Like

OptimisticTidyDevilfish-size_restricted

1 Like

Thanks. I guess I will just have to wait those last 4 hours… -sigh- I just want my planet. :cry::sob:

Oh cancel that sobbing. Finally came through!! Wohooo!!

6 Likes