Release 247: Sovereign and Creative Worlds!

I mean this is the most non judgemental or rude way possible, but you had the option to choose exactly what biomes you wanted on your creative world and you decided not to do it? And then are now mad about what you got? You played the RNG game. You could have made it exactly as you wanted and chose not to

1 Like

1 im not mad 2 i can not read 3 i was at work and in a rush

Is there anyway to change atmosphere? I picked a coal world but didn’t realise the lighting would be yellow/dusty and it wrecks the environment lighting I was after when making my world. I always thought T3 and below are relatively clear and friendly worlds with relatively no major lighting effects. I am aware of the T5 planet effects though. Please help :frowning:

1 im not mad 2 i can not read 3 i was at work and in a rush.

You will probably need to purchase another one if you aren’t happy with the way the 1st one generated.

1 Like

You can change the atmosphere on Creative planets (during initial creation I believe), but not on Sovereigns.

Mine is sovereign sorry for failing to mention this.

It’s tied to the world type/tier and can’t be changed.

Ah ok. Guess ill have to wait a month and just leave the current world :frowning: ah what a waste.

I messed up my 1st planet too & will be letting it expire. It happens lol

Have a look at Titan from Boori.

Its a very beautiful planet then you have the horrible yellow tinge and dust of a coal world. Least I know for next time that Lush is what I’m after!

2 Likes

Update OP with details of the bug fixes.

12 Likes

So it was the black gleam :skull::rofl:

6 Likes

It looks like bumping up to ground in a two block high space no longer work, i get returned to same spot i leaved all time. Bumping warp bumps me to same altitude too.

It’s been changed to seek a place in front of you now, not above you. I think this was changed due to creative bridges initially trying to place you on top of the portal instead of in front of it.

The bump warp part may be a knock on effect from that which I think may need to be looked at further.

3 Likes

Oooh! I bet this explains why I spawn awkwardly in my basement now rather than being pushed up into my workshop!

1 Like

Updated OP with details of Release 247.3.

16 Likes

Details?

Regards,

3 Likes

Included a state-of-the-art exceptional form of exoworld for unfolding tints.

12 Likes

Thanks all, can’t wait to see the new exo type! :smiley:

On this, does this mean we’ll be able to shorten our rentals’ lifespan? Would love to do that if so, got a few (…and probably will have more :flushed:) I’d scrap if I could before the 30 days, keep the Sanctum sky clearer and just easier for me to keep track of the ones I really want to get rid of a few. But no biggie if not, happy to leave them up til expiration for others to farm. :slight_smile: