The release notes will be added here once the Sovereign and Creative worlds are online.
Until then please review the following Testing release notes.
- Fixed a crash in portal system.
- Fix for pre-simulation of liquids removing crop-lights (gleam) during world generation. This was causing the world builder to fail generating some private worlds.
- Fix the presentation of heat in furnaces on survival worlds.
- Fix for the rendering of Atlases of 6km worlds.
- Fix the Creative Bridge distance checking to be consistent between client and server.
- Modifications to the sampling rates of http request to scale better for a larger universe.
- Modifications to the server logging to reduce the volume of verbose logs generated for a larger universe.
- Updated Marble text description to reference the variations.
- Allow Location and Portal tokens to stack.
- Expose per world level cave selections into private world customisation form.
- Rework handling of world end-of-life in clients to allow reducing world lifetimes.
- Update the world lighting to iterate more steps per frame. This stops the worlds from “getting behind” rapid block lighting changes whilst customising private worlds.
- Added a new special type of exoworld for evolving colours.
- Improve the performance of recolouring chunks used during colour selection process on private worlds.
- Fix for players rejoining a world from the sanctum too quickly asserting the server.
- Removed World Shop button to external site after guidance from Steam that it contravenes their rules.