[Downtime Complete] Update Deployed for 'Live Test'

Ya’ll over here crying about “imminently” and @SamF casually slips the FAQ in and yall hardly notice! :laughing:

10 Likes

Update: Store is now OPEN. Please form an orderly queue!

6 Likes

Semantics is my favorite subject. Don’t get me started on the word “sandwich”… :hotdog:

1 Like

I was actually typing a post about how it had only been 25 hours and they told us “at least” 24 hours lol

3 Likes

I do. . . . . . . .

4 Likes

Just wanted to share the birthday candles!

Pretty cheap to make, color is based on Foliage (only takes waxy but you can transform chisel to make any foliage waxy)

Left is Shadow Blue, right is Black

They produce light while held (like a torch) and when placed. Pretty cool light source

Them in your hands (they are pretty big:

7 Likes

I created my world chose my biomes what now I tryed to enter my code but its still grayed out.

The world key is automatically applied. You don’t need to do anything with it. There is a queue for planets right now. It may take several hours to be ready & appear in your menu. Places - worlds

Ok so when do I get to choose colors?

Once you’re on your planet, you’ll place a world control. Click on it to select your colors & lock them in. You can also rename your planet, etc.

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

:rofl:

Haha this has been a ridiculous last few days on this forum

2 Likes

Yeah still waiting on my world because its not in the world tab yet. I am excited.

1 Like

Will it be on the top of the world tab?

Between current world and saved worlds, almost at the top

1 Like

Just got an update on PS4. Bug fixes?

3 Likes

U can use the filter to as well

Just got one for the PC 17.8mb

2 Likes

Small hotfix to resolve a portal opening crash:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.