Farming Flowers 🌷

Thank you so much! I shall do that.

This basically, they are a huge upgrade to the flowers found in the wild. I would show some screenshots if I was at home but I’m sure someone else will.

The big drawback of them is the fact that they wither and die eventually. You can keep them fertilized to give them a longer life but you cannot keep them alive forever. However you can just replace them once they do.

2 Likes

there kinda forgotten crafts lol
thx for reminding me they exist
kinda weird you have to discover they exist
and its not obvious they can be made

1 Like

Right? When I came across them I was like… Wow! I need these. I can’t believe there isn’t some sort of prompt or something that tells you about them. They’re so pretty!

only way knowing about them was a dev release before you played the game lol
seems like a issue dev should look into
whats point spending time making cool items if players
dont know about them seems like wasted dev time then
you inspired me to build a flower diy room our something to inform players myself :smiley:

2 Likes

maybe these you are looking for? as @wakeNbake said you need deco skill to make them.
also 1 good thing about this is that people who dont rly care about farming that much can now grow their basic wheats and suchs and turn them into flowers. : )

4 Likes

Perfect, thank you. That is them!

1 Like

Do ancestors blade glow?

iirc the ones I saw glowed.

1 Like

Heres a better one

3 Likes

I love the way these flowers look but the maintenance required to keep fresh ones growing all the time is just ridiculous and the sentinels crest cut down on the oort gathered on higher tier hunts :pensive: I was excited for them but was massively let down when even constant fertilizing couldn’t keep them from withering over time and the withered states look pretty bad.

4 Likes

Perhaps their upkeep needs revisiting by the Devs. Especially as it seems that barely anyone uses them because of this.

5 Likes

How bad is the Upkeep on ancestors blade before I plant couple thousand of them ?

1 Like

It’s bad, cookie. They’re gonna die :pensive:

1 Like

What is it water every week I yet to farm so what’s bad lol I fuel Portals everyday even Dough all 12 of them have 5 weeks lol

They die, currently no way to stop it… can’t keep them alive by watering or anything.

1 Like

They glow a lot better with fertilizer but you have to replant when they wither and the time remaining is just an estimate. They can either in a couple weeks or in 5. They don’t even wither all at the same time :pensive:

2 Likes

D: so plant only 100 Awwww

2 Likes

Can you pick them up and place them elsewhere? And if so, does the counter start from when they’re placed?

You can pick them and replant before they’re fully mature
And yes, the counter starts over

1 Like