Fashion fans, show me your outfits!

Tried to make an “evil” looking hunter by stacking mask layers. I think I (somewhat?) succeeded.

Screenshot_1131

10 Likes

I’m loving how many of you are embracing the R3D/Black combo! ‘R3DACTED’ Gives his approval. :wink:

Oh and… FR3D wanted to say ‘Hi’…

9 Likes

Oh boy, I look like some really badass dude from a movie. With rock eyes… and a carrot nose. Love this update!

8 Likes

Cant show it im plotaholic :frowning:

1 Like

Lol I forgot masks can stack now.

This one is my favorite for my gatherer so far.

This next one would look good except it seems like there are some layering issues going on.

8 Likes

My forger and brewmaster

10 Likes

I’m so glad you confirmed masks going over goggles! I was trying to find out and no one had tested it yet.

Thanks! It looks great

1 Like

The goggles go over and in to the skull mask.

1 Like

Suvari; manager of the Ark’n’Art Company.

10 Likes

All y’all looking GOOD! I’m so pleased to see such great and creative use of all the customisation options :smiley:

4 Likes

We need more, now more than ever!

12 Likes

Oh believe me, more customisation - more wearables, more body paints, more everything! - is definitely on my to-do list. It’s just that, well… gestures vaguely at towering JIRA art backlog …so is a lot of other stuff…

15 Likes

Would it be possible to bring the seasonal items back for a short time? There are some masks I would have bought if I knew I’d be able to mix things up.

I kinda like them being unique like that, but I am sure they will be back for next seasonal event…

They’ll be back next year, don’t worry!

6 Likes

Thank you for the reply.

My main blinvir.

10 Likes

I need to take a screenshot. My toon. Wanted to be a princess so got white dirty beard cold teal goggles and a pink tiara

1 Like

Women with beards give me goosebumps.