Fashion fans, show me your outfits!

This is my personal favourite patchnote in a while. As we all know, fashion is the realest game there is - and we’ve just given you a mega buff! Now you can combine all(okay, up to three) of the fabulous masks I’ve made in various weird and wonderful combinations! I want to see them!

Here’s mine to get you started. I think the beard gives me a certain authoritative vibe:

19 Likes

Need more beard options! I missed out on the festive beard (plots were more important).

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting this Monocle/Beard combo for so long, for my crafter. Thank you! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Plots, more important than fashion? I think you’ve got your priorities wrong :laughing:

12 Likes

I haven’t shaved since Christmas and am looking forward to trying a combo or 2 when I get home
Noshave :fist:

6 Likes

Yeah, I can’t wait to get home and play with this one. :slight_smile: I’m sure I’ll buy a couple more things now that I can stack them, that way I can play with it and see how stuff looks.

… Can be pretty sure the result will be mostly pink and frilly. :rofl:

1 Like

9 Likes

11 Likes

Hello!

Are you using 2 or 3 outfit items? Show off your style here to inspire everyone :smiley:

With my look, I am cultured, I am wise, and I am unique haha (monocle/beard/gleamicorn) xD.

EDIT: I could swear i made this in a separate post. Oh mighty Oortian magic now its a reply in someone else’s post.

11 Likes

There was already a thread with this, so I merged them :wink:

2 Likes

Giiiirrrrll I look hideously fabulous

Work it !

16 Likes

That’s slightly horrifying. Your eyes !!!

1 Like

Yea I get that alot :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry no keyboard

10 Likes

I only wear the skull of my enemy. The rest is for plots!!!

come on level up. Someone needs more plots again… that some one is me.

8 Likes

Havent had a chance to get on since the update to play with multiple wearables, but looks like we need more variation for chin wearables. May I suggest

7 Likes

9 Likes

Am I doing it right?

10 Likes

Boundmore

Jim Gleam

11 Likes

I thought you had teeth in the second one. :joy:

u got a perfect bunny impression there

3 Likes