Feedback on NPE from a noob friend

but. please make it centraforge instead of rng enhancer machine

I’d love those properties to be available to the store data as well. Finding a solidifier was bonkers the other day so I bought them all.

Q-shop always has these; also there’s usually a few sellers stocking them at Exo Shuttle.

1 Like

More NPE thoughts:

The one thing the tutorial seems to cover well is shop scanner. Most of the noobs I meet understand it.

The one thing that DEFINITELY is unclear is portals. There should be more tutorial steps about portals and warps. Go through a warp same planet, go through a portal same planet, go through a portal different planet.

Waypoints / places menu needs covering. Same for places / world resources.

I thinking making clearer the difference between a beacon and a beacon controller would be the thing here!!

there’s a knowledge tab for that, only takes a second to do a little research :slight_smile:

add build a mailbox in the tutorial would help alot off people out contacting new players etc

1 Like

I don’t know if this was already mentioned somewhere but I got stuk at the sekond tutorial for forging—i’m not sure i know how to do what it asks for to this day, either