Feeling Welcomed!

How can I ever thank the community for making me feel so welcomed?! I’ve been a gamer for a long time and have lots of experience with MMOs. But! I’ve never had such a warm feeling in ANY game from the community! You all are amazing! Verukakatt, Stretchious, Death666, DadandDax…I can’t remember everyone’s name, please forgive me.

You all made Melaninsims2000, CosmicMermaid and I feel right at home. And when my house disappeared (because I’m the genius that didn’t put fuel in my beacon)…people were replacing all the mats I lost and then some! Wow! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! From all of us!

PixelatedTwix aka LunaShaele.

48 Likes

Welcome to Boundless :blush: You guys were in great hands there.
Glad they were able to help get you replace the items you lost.

A lot of people forget to fuel their beacons, so don’t be too hard on yourself…if you ever need some fuel in a pinch, just do a quick shout out and I’m sure someone will gladly toss you some.

-MV :grin:

11 Likes

We love new ppl in boundless! (And old people too)
It’s a great community :slight_smile:
PM’ed you @PixelatedTwix

13 Likes

Yes thank you to everyone that came out and showed us love! Still don’t know how y’all found us way out there, but glad y’all did! It was a lot of fun and so glad to be a part of the community! :blue_heart:

20 Likes

Yes! Thank you so much! That was the most fun I had on a stream. :purple_heart: I learned a lot about the game tonight and met some great new friends too :star_struck:

15 Likes

I Missed :cookie: s D:

4 Likes

the game may have its minor issues, and the playerbase may be not quite as large as the game deserves but the people who do play it are so wonderful, welcome to boundless and happy holidays ^^ from all of us at Hearth Guard.

4 Likes

Welcome to boundless all you 3.
Hopefully people were not too helpful.

4 Likes

Welcome, we are so glad to have you here, and yep, this community is just so incredible - it is really what has made Boundless more special to me than other favorite games in my past! :smiley:

9 Likes

Welcome to boundless you 3! Try not to become addicted :crazy_face::joy:

6 Likes

I mean lets be real the addiction sets in early haha!

8 Likes

Welcome to the game! :hugs:

4 Likes

Too late :rofl:

11 Likes

When I make a folder for bookmarks on my browser…yep…it just got real. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

This community is awesome! It really does make the game even better and definitely one of the reasons I love this game as much as I do. :heartpulse::heartpulse:

Thanks for streaming it! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Boundless may have some minor things but when it comes to someone in need or a new player(s) everyone works as a family to make that individual or group feel like a part the family… this has been my observations since launch :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Posting on forum is first sign of addiction! :smiley:

Oh and welcome you three!

6 Likes

Ooh too late! LOL

6 Likes

Welcome to the community :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the family. Hope you are enjoying your time. Shout if you need anything or have questions.

3 Likes