Fidach's Fuels now open at New Leyden Market (price drop 19/12)

Thanks all, will hang off for a bit before making any changes, see what happens.

1 Like

It’s easier to count in base units, plus we get the 30-40% bonus ourselves for compacting it.

I think ultimately since everything has a different mass craft bonus, it makes it too confusing and/or unfun to have to sit there and do the math.

I know exactly how much spark 1 unit of soft coal gives, but I can’t tell you exactly how many units of soft coal go into 1 compactSoft or how the price compares. I have to look it up every time.

If you put the cost per spark on a sign nearby that might help. I know I wouldn’t trust you, so I might double check your math, but there may be some who are more trusting.

math>fun :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Haha, I agree, just not after a day of work.

Done it already :+1:

:cry:

Yeah the issue here is you have to sell the hard coal as if it were going to be compacted…

50 compact (cost 40k spark) nets 71000 spark.
That means 360 hard coal = 71000 potential spark, coming out at around 1970 spark per hard coal.

To players unable to compact, the compact coal is a great deal at 30 spark/c vs hard coal 20spark/c

For those able to compact though, the ratio becomes 30s/c v 49s/c.

I think we’ve established that someone able to compact is buying your hard coal, and non-compactors havent made their way to you for some reason (great prices you have there regardless!)

Now trading fuel for iron/copper. Message me for good rates.

Price update on original post, happy to receive any constructive comments.

Updated OP with pics.

Will keep you in mind for oort stones

Price drop!

Soft coal 8c
Medium coal 17c
Hard coal 50c

Compact soft coal 40c
Compact medium coal 100c
Compact hard coal 300c

Rough Oortstone 225c
Oort shard 18c

Peat 4c
Compact peat 20c

Basic beacon fuel 6c
Improved beacon fuel 175c
Greater beacon fuel 1000c

For directions please see original post.