Fif Land News Board

Hey everyone!

I wanted to make a running post here to keep everyone up to date on the Fif Land Store location and deals.

Latest News: I am in the planning phase of reopening a Main store again, I’m looking around for a location to put it, I’d like somewhere with foot traffic and preferably on US servers (my ping to the EU and AU are sometimes unreliable).

Active Locations:

Fif Land Pheminorum: Located in the “Open Market” in Sandrose. Portals to that market are located in TNT. This location is focused on Newer player friendly items of interest, including some sub Gem Tools, crafting mats, gathered mats, T4 or lower forged tools, Utility forged tools(flashlight, Healing bombs, etc.), and request baskets with a variety of items newer players can make a little coin with.

Fif Land Niia Zed Ka: Located in the Aquatopian Sunken City Mall, Portal to settlement located as the TNT planet main portal. This location is a collection of sub gem tools, some useful building things (like locks, and lanterns), beams and poles of different makes, and a range of Food and Brews. It also features the “forged rejects” section, a collection of unfortunate items of questionable quality, these are sold at a steep discount and maybe useful to someone.

I do my best to restock every weekend, sometimes on the weekdays once or twice, I haven’t worked out a schedule again yet.

Even when I have taken breaks I’ve kept a couple locations somewhat stocked. I try to keep my prices in the bottom 30% of other shops out there (several items you will have a hard time finding a better price as well :slight_smile:).

I will be updating this thread with updates to offered stock, locations, restock days, spotlight items, limited time sales, and any other announcements/news related to the Fif Land Chain.

2 Likes

pretty cool what kinda prices on atlas and do ya got many planets? :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry for my slow response. I charge 100c per teir of planet. Teir 1 is 100c teir 5 is 500c etc. I haven’t had near the time that I’d like so It’s been awhile since I’ve added new maps. I have two teir 1 (beckon and storis II), a teir 4 (circa i can’t remember how to spell the whole name lol), and two teir 5s (besavrona, and serpansendi). I have at least 5 half maps that I need to finish exploring so I can add them. Maybe that can be a goal i set for my playtime in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Update! We now have a selection of forged gear in front of the sculpture on the first floor! Both our selection of machines and atlas’s have been moved to the new third floor (currently the only things on the third floor actually).

We have max autoloot flashlights, some dmg enhanced silver axes, aoe shovels and hammers (all 3x3), standard healing bombs (gold), and the max healing bombs (silver, also replinishing energy and removing dbuffs). And more!

Fif Land Friday Restock! Our first floor is finally completely labeled via signs! We now have reduced prices on our tools, and a few resources have also been reduced in price. Baskets are refilled, our ore prices are a little lower since our tools are cheaper now too.

1 Like

I went, I saw, I brought some stuff.
Lovely shop on a lovely planet.

1 Like

More atlas’s added now every week. I am hoping to have them all by the end of Feb. Also you might notice some large portals showing up in our stores. This will be connecting the three remaining store locations! (Alcyon location was closed since the mall area it was built in was abandoned. I will be keeping an eye out for a new high lvl planet location to build a new store at).

2 Likes

New Location in Gyosha Mall. It has a connection to my Beckon location in the back of the stall.

1 Like

Old School Necro! but Reviving the original News board :smiley:

I have decided to start building up the Fif Land stores again. I’ve been keeping up with the “open markets” location the most, but I have updated prices and inventory at Niia Zed Ka recently too. I’m a couple weeks late updating this post but I wasn’t sure if this was something I wanted to pursue again.

I updated the original post to be current, its sad to think about all the places I’ve had stores and now don’t but its all good, we never completely disappeared even when I quit thanks to the kind folks at Aquatopia since they kept that location active despite my absence (granted my prices were static and so it wasn’t getting many sales lol).

1 Like

hey Fif :smiley: come to The Future, our Mall, still got free spots :slight_smile:

The Future roaming EU space :wink:

1 Like