Finally started on my *Pre-release* build

Ok so with a lot of credit to @Jiivita - i would never have found this awesome spot if we didn’t team up to go hunting/exploring earlier. And it was also when he showed me his house on Elopor (that awesome little thicket under the trees) which convinced me this is now it.

So what follows is going to be a series of screen-shots (Time-stills if you will - or w/e we call them these days) of me building - ehem - trying to build something epic to out class you all :stuck_out_tongue: (impossible? only time will tell)

The way up + overlook of Elopor Town/City (don’t know if it has a name)

Almost there! (yes that is a floating platform)

One of the many epic views (+ living space - can’t exactly call it a house yet can i?) from the top of the platform

Current plan is to extend deeper (build some kind of hidden temple under the platform - or statue) and extend as far (fairly) as possible as my claims will allow (i am a big myths and legends guy - lost/hidden cities/fantasy lore (LOTR - Rivendell/Moria and etc) - not forgetting Indiana Jones )

Just got to hop a few last times to make sure i have recovered all plots - does anyone else get that glitch when it says your have more plots than you do/don’t/should? etc

forgot one

6 Likes

Welcome to Elopor, @Barneylee57.

Sorry I didn’t stay and chat earlier. I’ll be sure to mosey about your build on a regular basis now that you’re close by.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: i thought i was being the rude one by saying hey psue, bb :stuck_out_tongue: i was in the middle of moving :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh, and I’d suggest digging a hole to keep any nearby Wildstock in. They stop the Spitters from spawning… and there are a LOT of Spitters on Elopor.

4 Likes

That platform is awesome. :sunglasses: when is the house warming starting?

3 Likes

when you bring the beers and the girls?

2 Likes

i might bring healing brew and cooked meat plus female wildstock…

4 Likes

lollolol lol lololol (i cannot spam my own thread?)

1 Like

so - almost every thing i own now in one spot - just have to move the final machines from the tower

(told you my GFX were rude - i only bump them for epic showing and etc)

3 Likes

FINALLY!

All set-up, now just need to build/decorate/make look epic

the machines which need spark do work - the cords run under the gleam :slight_smile: just need spark

2 Likes

My portal to home (Next door to @QUEENNUTS and @MrsTweety - thanks for being my guinea-pigs :stuck_out_tongue: ) - i took the soil to make it look symetrical then i chisles the holes to make it look natural then i found out we can replant grass :wink:

(EDIT - removed plotter to make look more natural - thanks @Arkefyre )

A close up (+ realised the missing gleam :slight_smile: )

Home-side with the portal above me VVV

(the other portal in the above post leads to Berlyn Junction Hub)

I might need to put an access ramp home side (kind of broken as @MrsTweety and @QUEENNUTS found out - sorry ;'( )

3 Likes

and i just realised how to fix the entrence - it looks a bit off with the pattern

Thanks for showing me your place. Glad I have a new neighbor. Next time I see you I must make you a friend. The voting for the fire and ice shrine has started. I would like your vote, mine is the FiIRE it’s on the boundless forum QueenNuts :wink:

2 Likes

oh and thanks to the user who helped me create a floor portal i do not know if this info is widely know and so do not know you would like credit for this? and maybe could you pm me on how to fix? (otherwise i will just try to ramp my home side (it can be a bit tricky jumping out but for me its a one time jump and out :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes i would like to make freinds with you @QUEENNUTS -

1 Like

You need to open the bottom portal from underneath - don’t stand on-top when you open it.

1 Like

so *starting *portal (on ground) = open from under / portal from home = stand on top?

And the credit belongs to @Pseudonym84 (if i am to take his comment as the affirmative :P)

Stand underneath the portal you’re opening (the one with the Oort Shards and token inside) - look up towards the sky, then click ‘Open Portal’.

Stand there until it turns green, smash it, then enjoy.

1 Like

Sweet! I will be looking for you.

i am in game now @QUEENNUTS and @Cookviper if you want to hang for a bit? otherwise i will be on most day (3 hrs to render QQ i need my addiction first lol)

Out of town right now have to wate my turn for computer time, it sucks I need my fix lol

3 Likes