Finding players in game or communicating via notes

Hey there…

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to track down character or person? I am trying to find @argh113 in game and can’t. I don’t see them here on the forums. So it kind of sucks… Does anyone know who he is or when he normally plays, etc?

Since we have beacons and people can reserve land it would be nice to have some mail or other communication method. This way we could discuss plots or other things (like is this case switching shops). I saw some suggestions on communication but not sure how long in development it is.

Any tips or ideas or info on this for a new person?

Thanks…

6 Likes

Yes. Some sort of a mail system would be perfect, or at least signs a-la Minecraft.

Currently your only option is to reserve some space in the air near their property and write a huge message with blocks.

1 Like

yes, but it also looks ugly and then you also need to get a lot of resources to do that

You can name a beacon. Name it “dm me on the forums”

1 Like

Signs

1 Like

Has there been any progress toward these, or is this on the infamous back burner?

1 Like

It’s on the todo list.

9 Likes

I don’t know what that image is supposed to portray, but I’m pretty sure that’s not how American Football is played…

1 Like

I’m “Passing the buck” for the person in charge of the todo list to decide. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

…this kills the buck.

if it were i might start watching!

6 Likes

Communication in 1.0

The Oort Collective have message beacons on Beckon at the Aquatopian Embassy (881N 808E) and on the S edge of the Plana Desert (2260N 512E). Everyone welcome to message other players and have a /yourname message page! :wink:

Qube

You guys arent selling signs are you D: ?

Also making a trip there to say hello, right now ;p

Sorry no, but I will look out for some for you. I did see that OmniUno was asking on the Omni Shop thread yesterday for anyone who could supply him with signs, he may be know of someone.

Aridhol helped me out