Fire Caverns Community Hunt - Dec 16th @ 5 pm UTC

The Fire Cavern’s owners are hosting the a community hunt for everyone of all character levels this Saturday - December 16nd 2017 @ 5 pm UTC

Here are the details:

Why is this happening?
Many people need Oort for their portals as well as experience and materials dropped from monsters. So a community hunt with many people is the easiest way to accomplish this goal. Plus it is a blast to have 40+ people running around killing things… We also use this time to test out various combat/spawning dynamics and give data back to the developers.

Additionally, while we handle all Oort shard needs for the Fire Cavern’s Portal Network that links all planets in the known universe it is very costly to maintain. We use the hunts to help fund this. We always do ask that maybe you could be generous and donate one or a few Oort stones to help cover costs to keep our portal network running (we are paying some coin for the Oort.) There is a request basket for this in the main portal network for your donations or give them to me.

Event Date/Time link for all time zones

NOTE: due to daylight savings time changes in the USA some time zones might be different.

Initial Meeting Spot - Fire Cavern’s Hunt Hub - The Shrine of Oort

How To Get There -

1. Via the Fire Cavern’s Portal Network’s main room -

2. Moebius Plaza at Therka Market -

Equipment Needed -

Everyone should bring:

1. A couple Slingbows of whatever choice you prefer to carry to help kill the mobs.
  2. Some cooked meat, berries, or healing potions for your health needs.
  3. A grapple just incase you need it even though we won’t be putting you in areas that have crazy terrain.
  4. LOTS AND LOTS of free inventory space for all the goodies that drop.

Discord -

We will be joining the Boundless Discord channel and using the Great Hunt voice channel if you wish to chat with us.

Who owns the Fire Caverns Portal Network

Xaldafax, 142857, and Reapall.

Additional Notes -

If you wish to bring other supplies for the community to help people (extra Slingbows / Food / etc.) please do…

If you have any other questions, concerns, or comments let us know…

8 Likes

*16TH :joy::laughing: i should be there :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Reminder that we are still scheduled for this - see you in less than 24 hours.

We will be spawning in our normal areas and then running around the planet more to generate meteor hits so that we can test the new dynamics. Make sure to bring lots of food since we might have some very challenging meteors.

6 Likes

ooo there’s a small chance that i might be able to make this one O.o

Hope to see you all there ^^

4 Likes

That would be great!! If you make it you will have to go through the initiation…

Basically we send you solo into a herd of 10 wildstock level 5s. Winner gets a big hug!

btw… they all are agroed by you at once.

3 Likes

im comming again and streaming

3 Likes

I’m so looking forward to this!
Elite Spitter kicked by butt. It’s time for revenge!

You should record a video while there and post it on youtube.

1 Like

Stream link please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope someone that was on a Macintosh and the iMac will be in and can report data on their connection performance since there were some other issues around that.

1 Like

hehe points to @Stormsoul

sounds like a plan if i can make it ^^

2 Likes

Bwahahah. I dared Jiivita to aggro an entire herd of like 15 level 5 wildstock last time we hunted and he did, and only got hit once I think.

…showoff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’ll try to make it. Only did meteorites solo and in a group of 3. I wonder what kind of army of monsters can be spawned when there is a group of 15 players running around.
This testing of new features is always interesting.
And new mob attacks are fun to go against.

1 Like

https://www.twitch.tv/houdhakker2 there you go

1 Like

im getting used to meteors now

11 Likes

See ya all in an hour…

Few of us are running a little late, where is the hunt group at?

A few images from the madness that was the tail end of this week’s hunt!!

9 Likes

Don’t forget these!!

9 Likes