!Flagged NEWZ! from turbulenz check it out

Me with my 6 alt accounts (whistling non guiltily)

1 Like

I guess itā€™s just you and me here.

1 Like

Yup
10 chars

1 Like

I logged in last night to refuel the portals, then logged off.

Ill probably post about the hunt tomorrow on Valhalla and then not check the forums again until tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow ill login run the hunt, do a raffle and when the hunt is over im going to log off and go play another game.

I have been playing Interstellar Rift, until i saw that Xsyon added ranged combat, im now a couple of piles of grass deep into reactivating my 10 accounts in that game. (yes 10 with a 0).

There are plenty of games that arent getting updates because the single dev is currently working a day job and still working on the game at night.

But at least those games are still communicating with the people that play itā€¦

boundless is different, everyone is stuck paying for all these planets and gleam club because of the builds they put all this hard work into.

We arent holding on because we love the devs were holding on because we invested that time/effort into the build.

But reclaim system or not, some people are not going to come back after their build reclaims. no matter what update comes out some one is going to think man i put all that work into my build and its gone, i have the stuff but i dont want to put all those blocks down again.

1 Like

And thatā€™s my hunting alt

2 Likes

As painful as it is to say it, no one is really stuck paying for anything. You could lose some hard work here or there, but really in the end you are more than able to halt paying for any of it. My only gripe when it comes to money and Boundless would be the backers and original donations that were promised content and still havenā€™t gotten it.

We is subjective here as there are many people that arenā€™t just holding on, we are playing the game and enjoying it.

Iā€™ve seen numerous posts about the people that just log in to refuel something and move then go do something else. I log in every day and play at least 3-4 hours a day and there are plenty of us that do this. If I didnā€™t want to play anymore I would have no regrets letting everything reclaim unless it was something that affected the community. Rebuilding at times is just fun ā€¦ even though it may sting a bit at first. Look at the Permadeath community ā€¦ they are having fun and some even forgot how the beginning of that game actual was.

Of course, some people wonā€™t come back regardless of the reclaim system, just like some will. If I were to lose all of my hard work Iā€™d be really frustrated, but you know I love the game enough that I would totally rebuild my color storage (which I plan to anyway). I donā€™t so much worry about stuff reclaiming as much as dreading having to clear reclaim and organize it all and find a home for it and even after thinking about it as I type this that might be nice as at least Iā€™ll have all my stuff together in one spot when I start to redo my color storage ā€¦which is many many plots.

I think anyone who loves the game will be backā€¦

1 Like

My positive alt

2 Likes

Iā€™m just excited to see that weā€™re getting flying mounts capable of interstellar travel! Thnx for the update :hugs:

And my ideas alt

2 Likes

Do you like it? Iā€™ve considered it but wasnā€™t sure the good/bad of it.

yes its pretty fun to play with friends, it reminds me of empyrion galactic survival minus the planet side stuff.

Personally its Pretty sketchy it whatever thing To release sovereigns Then put game on ā€œholdā€.
Lots of People started To move into sovereignsā€¦ Even whole guildsā€¦ So their whole ā€œgameā€ is there nowā€¦ If you dont pay from your sovereignā€¦ Its all gone. I get what you meanā€¦ But its not really that black and white. You can decide to not pay For the game and fuel beacons with normal beacon fuelā€¦ But this Only is relevant For People that are In perma worlds.

3 Likes

Agreed. Not sure what the point of sovereigns was, but maybe they got the bg3 contract after that?

1 Like

Perhaps one reason was money. As you can seeā€¦ Steam doesnt take big cut from the purchases as they dont sell those on steam.

4 Likes

Xal, you did a marvelous job with central area. I really enjoy walking through it, not to go somewhere, but to just enjoy passing through it. The level detail in the objects placed is awesome. I came back to fuel but after roaming a bit. I think Iā€™m going to make video to document all the builds in the city currently.

1 Like

argh i h_te thinking ooo that game sounds inneresting and i go look but itā€™s only out for Winblows

Thank youā€¦ Iā€™m glad you like it. It has been fun redoing things and changing up the feel some while trying to bring the canals back into the feel too instead of being covered. I still have a few buildings to add and to finish a few buildings in the main area like the tower. The praise kind of gives me some inspiration to finish things finallyā€¦

2 Likes