Flagging a post SHOULD not be anonymous

There is a flagrant amount of flagging going on in the forums in an attempt to suppress people’s right to free speech. If someone does not disagree with you and they have sufficient trust or maybe even a moderator they can simply just hide your post. I think that if someone wants to hide your post or flag it I believe it should not be anonymous I believe they should actually have their name attached to that flag. I am sick and tired of people pushing their freaking agendas on these damn forums and then when you disagree with them and they don’t like it they simply hide your post. Oh it’s off topic? Isn’t it funny how so many things in this post go from one topic to another within the same thread it’s not a problem until it’s someone that disagrees with certain individuals on these forms then all of a sudden it’s an issue and we have Flags everywhere just like a violation of offsides in a football game Flags everywhere!

I also think the developers need to keep a closer eye on the moderators because of their friends with the individuals they’ll probably take their side pretty much every time. If this is found to be the case I believe that individual should find their moderator Powers removed.

I don’t mind debating my position and standing behind it but I’ll be freaking Damned if I’m going to sit there and allow people to screw me around when I’m expressing my opinion because I don’t agree with them. Meanwhile if I don’t agree with them I could probably flag them until the cows come home and it won’t matter but because they have some sort of high-level Trust setting because they’ve been around longer they can simply flag the damn post and it disappears like magic just one person one flag goodbye post. That’s a bunch of horse ■■■■

I think the form should be fair for everybody and not favor just a special few. If you believe the forums should be impartial then I hope you’ll support this post.

5 Likes

Some details I posted in another thread about posts getting flagged.

5 Likes

Hello friend, unfortunately it is not a matter of the developers, the flag is poorly managed, since, if two or more people give the flag its publication will be hidden automatically, I have lived it so I know what I say, by the people that participated in that thread, I recognized at least 3 people who usually deprive others of freedom of expression, but they are older people, with boring lives, who instead of playing the game, do nothing but criticize and annoy the In addition, a useful tip, do not participate in the forum, since only a few have that privilege, if your opinion does not like they censor you without more

1 Like

There ya go James… I was just told here basicly I may as well not participate in the forum.

1 Like

It’s a tip, I’m nobody to tell you to use it or not, only that you expose yourself to others censuring you, but you see that you deserve it, since it was in your favor until you see that you misunderstand what you want

1 Like

I think you don’t understand, it was in your favor

Yes I understood… you and your allies would like it if I just left the forums

2 Likes

this hidden post thing is BS… surely just allow users to report and keep it visible till a mod checks it over?
We know this community has it’s fair share of trolls who just like to poke people for a reaction. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Just give it some time. The people that are falsely flagging post are going to lose that privilege. Don’t give ‘em any more fuel and keep on building.

4 Likes

Yeah it is being abused…read all of it… you’ll see the pattern and who is doing it

1 Like

There’s always one person who just ruins it for everyone else, be it in game or on the forums :frowning:

1 Like

Look at the post above where a member of the same guild suggested I get off the forums.

1 Like

I feel like some nuance was lost in translation there. Maybe it was more of a ‘if the forums are upsetting you don’t post for a while’ :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I have no side here, and some of the posts getting flagged isnt something that needs flagged.

Either your flagging system is broke asf or you have some rogue mod being a knob.

4 Likes

It’s a new flagging system that just needs a tune up. People flagging posts wrongly will lose that trust level.

1 Like

Perhaps we should have a dispute function, where we give our defense of why our topic is relavent, and within ToS?

I am not against or for anonymous flaging, technically most of us don’t use our names in our usernames, and its possible to have more than one account which could make the flagging acounts annoymous (not that anyone should, and i’m not encourging it).

Which is why I think a formal dispute process, where you can defend your self to mods/wonderstruck would be a way to combat abuse more strongly.

i accept only one flag :smiley:

2 Likes

Then we need a “safe comment” button the rest of us can use to unflag it. Still its a broken system.

5 Likes

I agree there should be a way to contest the flag. It is currently annoying.

4 Likes

I have found the new mute funtion has fixed most of my forum problems. Of course now it shows you all quoting nothing lol. I get to pick if I am in a good enough mood to deal with certain individuals.

6 Likes