Flash Mob

20th of June is on a sunday over here, so that should be fine.
Just pick a time that is doable in most timezones :wink:

1 Like

What ever time zone your on

Z

I support this and you can count me in but I would clarify the timezone and I think it may take a little more thought as we cant have more than 80 people in one homeworld. It might be ideal to see how many people are interested set the time and maybe a few homeworlds …to call meeting places … and then maybe assign a lead person for each world to help better organize it.

Just some random thoughts I had when I first mentioned this idea.

1 Like

I figure 6:20 which ever time zone your so through the day I hope a few dozen pop through at same time

Z

You are promoted to help get it going. I figure 6:20 pm or am we come and be heard. It Will also help with the number game

Z

While gathering this many people, can we also swing by my three beacons? ;)))))

5 Likes

I don’t need/want to be promoted to anything. I would like to see a post that is a bit more formal and that is a bit more organized to gauge/garner interest to see if any and all players both playing and those lurking in the forums would like to participate in something like this before doing much else.

I think we’ll suggest others to visit the new and old neighbors.

I’ve yet to go to all planets or sovs.

Z

Well let’s see how this post plays this week then I’ll have my other half (better at words) help get it more formal and maybe other will respond here.

I’m fairly newish 1 year or so. I know I’ve not earned the respect or been formally put in charge of anything but something must be done and if I can rally people why not try.

Z

2 Likes

Why do you think something has to get done?

1 Like

I love this game and as I visit my favorite places I find them gone, shops left empty, bases abandoned, mega cities slowly turning to ash current watching one on Trior.

I’d like to find a way to show the devs we are here and want Boundless to grow. I can’t even remember any updates since Sovs came out. They are giving us XO’s that are nearly impossible for newer players to get to (3400 c) and extremely deadly to navigate.

I don’t want to whine but I want this game to last like Mind Craft and other quality build games.

Z

2 Likes

4:20 werks for me

1 Like

Same but don’t want to upset people so I picked 620 as June 20 is 620

Z

1 Like

Peeps are always gonna be triggered regardless… just jokin’.

Hey 6:20 is good!

That be the truth

Z

Ps look forward to seeing there

But that’s my bday :frowning:

1 Like

Too much horror business.

Perhaps a poll is in order? That could loosely gauge the number of interested parties…:thinking:

So this is probably a dumb idea…but hear me out :ear:

I like the idea behind what you’re going for. There has been much doom and gloom lately. The few topics about people leaving have shown me just how many people are still very much alive and kicking :grin:

So bringing it to their attention is a wonderful gesture! Ok, now starts dumb idea…

So the flash mob would be cool, but my thought is that it would only been seen by the folks attending each zone, and MAYBE a dev or 2 live. Sure, there’d be user logs and screenshots to remember it by, but what about something more permanent?

My thought is a sovereign planet thats big enough that all those who wanted could set 1 plot as a representation of their presence. Could be anything, mine would have a sign that says “Hi, my name is Rob, and I’m a Boundless-a-holic” :rofl:

Could be built in a window, and supported by maybe a Patreon or something…sorry for writing a book, coffee kicked in, lol

2 Likes

I created a poll to gauge interest here:

We can work out the details if it garners enough interest. If there is enough interest, I can organize a place to gather ideas and input and put that together and then maybe we can vote on ideas. Let’s see how much interest we gather and go from there.