Flip the 3x1 forged AoE orientation [POLL]

This is probably one of the better recommendations I’ve seen yet. I’d still like to be able to focus if it went horizontal or vertical but the cross effect is pretty good for trunks as well.

1 Like

Oh I see, I had it backwards. My proposed progression then is:

1. Random adjacent (good for newbies)
  2. Target below
  3. Target above and below (due to game physics this can function as horizontal by aiming it at the ground and turning 90 degrees)
  4. Cross
  5. 3x3

I’ve never forged before so I’m basing this off what I read in this thread.

I use that one to mine ore off the side of the wall instead of wasting durability on my 3x3. It has its uses

oh i thought there is 3x1 and 1x3 or was that in EA?
or am i just wrong in my memory? :open_mouth:

but my vote: no

because then there is tunneler and tunneler
versus now where we have tunneler and 3x1

How is the poll at 50% vs 57%???

Because people voted both. If you look there’s 40 voters but 43 votes

I hate the cross so much, I’d love to see that be 2 high x 3 wide

cross isn’t bad for mining.

I just hate the level of control on the cross for anything other than strip mining

What if we could rotate the head of the hammer to rotate the horizontal to vertical? I’d like the have both… as well as more variety of the patterns… oh and random sux :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ha! That would definitely be cool, but not sure how they’d implement… There’s definitely utility for both, I just thought there might be more utility to have mobility while strip mining with a vertical 1x3, giving it the edge over the horiz

I have a use for everything except random lol… I think it should be a quirk or defect!

1 Like