Flower Healing ~ Cheap Healing Potions!

·_________________·
|»FLOWER~HEALING«|
·¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯·

My new shop has just opened! I have the most amazing prices on minor, improved and super*, instant or regular, healing potions!!

Also some teaching and shielding loaves + some extra food in limited supply!

Current Prices:
Healing:
Minor - 55c
Improved - 85c
Greater - Coming Soon
Super - 195c
Food:
Earth. Stew - 30c
Shield. Loaf - 195c
Teach. Pudding - 650c
Teach. Loaf - 950c
Other:
Sap - 12c
Glue - 27c

Things I buy:
Oort stones - 200c
Bark - 70c
Rock Salt - 4c

Info:
Potions and Food are restocked daily. Baskets the same as long as I have coin for it.
*Greater potions are missing temporarily as I focus on building a supply of the super ones. If you have a special request for either of the greater healing potions, drop a message in this thread. I’ll put your order in the queue and it’ll be up for sale in no time!

How to get there:
It’s easy! Flower Healing is located at the Biitula PS Hub, first floor on Sparta’s side. Here’s a visual:

It’s right behind the entrance portal!

Here’s a handy map of the Portal Seekers(PS) network

See you there!

5 Likes

Are you able to make super healing brews and shielding loafs?

Turns out I need a lot of Bark! The buying price has been bumped up to 70c, come take my money! The other good news is I expect to have Greater and Super brews ready in the next few days!

The super brews will be available very soon, I’m hoping today. Do you prefer the Instant or the regular?
I’ll put some shielding loaf in the oven, come back later today, or check this post for an update!

Instant it’s better for heavy combat. The one that heals all at once

That’s what I thought, I have a batch crafting right now, should be up for sale in two or three hours.

Thanks much appreciated

1 Like

Both items are now stocked! Both are at 195c.

Awesome thanks!

Now Selling Sap(@12) and Glue(@27)!

You can also access the shop from Ultima’s US East Hub now!