For Sale: New Berlyn Keep

New Berlyn Keep For Sale by Owner!

This beacon is FOR SALE FULLY FURNISHED. All placed shelves, Machines, and blocks included in this plot are included in the sale of this plot!
New Berlyn Keep, the oldest build on Berlyn. This plot includes the original New Berlyn Portal Hub (excluding @Jeffrotheswell’s contracted portals, contact him for details) the Keep with all of it’s furnishings, market center, the unfinished oortian statue, and the underbridge.
Asking Price: 800,000c
Details:
20180120000019_1

Keep and market center external:

Keep workhop 1st floor:

Keep 2nd floor:

Keep Council chamber 3rd floor:

Portal hub External:

Portal hub Internal:

Portal hub Underbridge:

edit: vault room included in keep.

Refined Titanium alloy bars over vault doors.

Pile of Refined Gold Alloy.

Gold, Silver, Saphire, and more fill the vault room.

2 Likes

Are you mad, 800k for that :stuck_out_tongue: wonder what my castle can sell for :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just an asking price based on size, prestige, and materials used. There is a large amount of ruby and titanium and gold incorporated into this build.

Oh, apologies I realize now that I left out the vault room in the description.

2 Likes

Does this mean you’re going to build somewhere new? Or just giving your buildings some use while you’re away?

1 Like

I’ll be building someplace new.

2 Likes

Edited Op with screens of the vault room under the keep.

Is that place black light by any chance

No, I will be building on a ring world, most likely

Toxic Oasis could use some love, and I think it fits your style. Just a suggestion :ok_hand:

i am about 799,020 away from affording… would you take a long standing IOU? :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps you can work up a loan, or a line of credit? Maybe some indentured labor as a means of payment? It all depends on how serious you are.

I’m open to a wide variety of negotiations.

1 Like

well unless you have any other suitable offers you have a PM