Forge IngRedY3nts Anniversary Celebration (& Discounts)!

Good day everyone!

TLDR at the end.

The day is finally upon us! If you’ve been keeping an eye on the teasers (and little details in them) in the last couple of weeks, then you probably know something was being planned! I know I am no Monumental to hype you all up but I tried xD.

November marks the anniversary of the opening of the Forge IngRedY3nts! It has been a great year of enabling forging magicians to innovate and create superior gear for the Oortians to continue to dominate the treacherous terrains and the corrupt forces of the meteors. Thanks everyone for making this possible – Sunset Forge Market, customers, and suppliers!

The shop has been moved to a new location now right out of the Dragon Hub (Circarpous I). Just look at the horizon from within the hub and you’ll see the big Setting Resin bottle – that’s it xD.

To further add to the prosperity of the Oortians and to give back to the community and for the first time, the shop will be having a 7.5% discount off everything – hopper cores stuff, feathers stuff – everything. The shopstands are stocked and will continue to be stocked as usual. The celebration and discounts will last for 1 week from now until 7/Nov 10 AM EST or until I run out.

The discounted prices will be on the shopstand itself but the signs will have the normal prices so you can easily compare (and so I don’t have to change all these signs xD).

Enjoy!

May the gear we forge today help defeat the Titans of tomorrow!

TLDR: The shop moved to a new location next to Dragon Hub (Circarpous I) and to celebrate its anniversary, everything is on discount (7.5% off) for 1 week until 7/Nov 10 AM EST or until I run out.

13 Likes

The current B.U.T.T. page is outdated as I just filled the shopstands so it still shows the 1 piece I had in every shopstand while setting the prices. Just walk into the shop for now until it refreshes :smiley:

2 Likes

Less than 24 hours left for the sale!