Forge InRedY3nts Shop (Next to Dragon Hub Circarpous I)

Hello everyone!

This is a long overdue post since moving to the new location next to Dragon Hub on Circarpous I. Will be updating this thread with everything regarding the shop. For now, the request baskets have been refilled :smiley:

8 Likes

Sold you 100…had them on a shelf that was accumulating dust. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I hope they still have some of that angry hopper attitude in them. No one wants cold deflated cores :rofl:

2 Likes

I tested them out…they still bite.

2 Likes

sold you some too

2 Likes

ps empty your basket :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you SOOO much! Not the first time Host saving the day for this shop :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

LOL I have never had that many. But I don’t hunt very often. :thinking: That might be why.

1 Like

Refilled more baskets. Will keep updating them as I check .

2 Likes

…as I check my inventory*

your welcome bro, ill drop some more of today :slight_smile:

i don’t hunt either, i think i’ve hunted 3x in my entire boundless time.
i just buy cheap or buy from someone if they contact me (in bulk which i mostly do)
i got a loss by selling to @RedY3 but yeah in these times its nice to help one another

2 Likes

We can hand trade the next cores sale if you’d like so you get a better price :grin:

2 Likes

We can do, even if i had a loss it does not bother me, maybe i need to reinvest it into the market again by buying forge ingredients…i plan to go back to T6 forging and make them available cheap for the community

2 Likes

Wanna host my circa portal? :wink:

1 Like

I’ll PM you!

Thanks for your business everyone! Currently experiencing some materials shortage - I haven’t gone anywhere :laughing:. The baskets continue to be refilled as needed! Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

run* - that will annoy me forever now :rofl: