Forge LakeValley, a new to-be settlement

Me and @Kawwak decided to plot a road joining his Gleamtower and my Forge Valley areas, as a public service road. He contributed some of the plots, and because his settlement already had more prestige than mine, it became the main settlement.

The public road will lead to the North Polar area/the North Desert area, on this latitude. It’s a small road, for a public road, but it will give easy and flat access to either region and from my side of things, people will be able to access my public entries for exploring Therka’s natural cave systems, either for tourism or resource gathering. On @Kawwak’s side of things, there is an access to a Munteen crossroad portal station and Therka’s market, through portals.

Early Progress Screenshots {click} - This so far has taken about an hour, I think.

Early Screenshots 2

Nearly finished on Kawwak's side - needs a few more details but brunt of work done

Tunnel work (featuring Kawwak)

I will edit this post with updates on the area.

8 Likes

This is the entrance for the public mine; It leads down to an area of large caverns with a lot of Copper, Iron and Fossils. If you need a tour, see if me or @Kawwak are around!

Coordinates are: -2230N, 2232E, Altitude ~115

In-progress screenshots

A sneak peak at the stairwell that will go down into the cave levels.

What could it be…? Find out “soon” :sunglasses:

8 Likes