Forge output into smart stacks ...?

It’s not what i’m thinking. It’s facts. You claim your post was ignored for 20 days. It CLEARLY was not. Not only is that post not even 20 days old, there’s also a lot of responses on it. Both dev and community.

4 Likes

I think this is a classic case of the problem being something else than what it looks like. It’s just too time consuming atm trying to figure out what boons are on the tool and if the tool next to it is identical. Now you have to right click every tool and compare the wall of text to figure out what items is what. Not even the color of the pulsing effect on the tool is consistent enough to help you separate what tool does what.

The question for the ones affected by this: If the hover tooltip showed you the levels of the boons, would the stacking be an issue?

2 Likes

yeah it is both a visual / information lack that adds to it, but certainly also the removed convenience of just pulling out 1 slot… knowing exactly what is inside this stack and not having to check every single item in there to see if they are the same or not.

and added a poll in the first post…

1 Like

Yes, it would. Currently I have to check each item in each stack and then drag them into a new stack with only those same items. Seeing what the effects are in the tooltip isn’t really the problem, it’s having to re-sort the stack and needing to check the tooltip for each individual item. It’s not the end of the world or anything but it would be a nice QoL thing to have.

4 Likes