Hi… so… not sure what the heck was the answer to the previous support topic on this… where the user requested the topic closed…
But anyways… unless there is a good answer already I am missing…but when you forge etc 5 hammers they get stats of Y, then you forge another 5 hammers that gets a stat of Z… then the initial 5 hammers of Y stats are combined with 4 of the hammers of stat Z and a new stack slot is used for the spare 1 hammer of stat Z. is this working as intended? because without a better mouse-over tooltip per tool… then this feels infuriating when having to hunt (aka right click each one) for which item was it that had X stat… sure without the tooltip, then before at least the forge output was 1 queue = 1 output Slot, nothing getting mixed together… or which patch note described this change ? :-p I read the latest erh… self-inflamation patch-patch-notes … I may have missed the line that described this part though.
Adding a poll…
What do you think of the “fixed” Centraforge output slots, now that items can mix. In the sense of the same type of item with different forge effects on can now mix between smart stacks if space for it.
- Let them mix as they do currently, and the lack of tooltip is fine ( I like right clicking! )
- Let them mix as they do currently, but improve the mouse over tooltip info!
- Revert it / Allow manual change to previously 1 queue = 1 output slot
- Revert it / Allow manual change to previously 1 queue = 1 output slot & throw in an updated tooltip!
- Don’t care about the forge output, but improve the mouse over tooltip info!